PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Warrant For Hernandez

CoolBreeze
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9409826/police-expected-issue-arrest-warrant-aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news

He's done boys

OpIv37
06-21-2013, 01:59 PM
This report says no arrest warrant has been issued:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/21/tight-end-aaron-hernandez-homicide/2441631/

better days
06-21-2013, 02:12 PM
This report says no arrest warrant has been issued:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/21/tight-end-aaron-hernandez-homicide/2441631/

Semantics. It just means he has not been served the warrant yet. It sure looks like an arrest is forthcoming.

OpIv37
06-21-2013, 02:16 PM
I'd be surprised if he wasn't arrested. There isn't enough evidence yet to say whether or not he actually killed the guy, but it's pretty clear that he knew what happened and destroyed evidence to cover it up. If nothing else, he'll get arrested and charged with that.

Skooby
06-21-2013, 02:17 PM
He's looks done for our week 1 game against him, that's a safe bet.

Bill Cody
06-21-2013, 02:31 PM
I'd be surprised if he wasn't arrested. There isn't enough evidence yet to say whether or not he actually killed the guy, but it's pretty clear that he knew what happened and destroyed evidence to cover it up. If nothing else, he'll get arrested and charged with that.

You know I've seen athletes do a TON of really really dumb things over the years but this could take the cake. It's bad enough that AH refused to take the repeated advice of every coach he's had since high school and ditch his gang banger friends but it's entirely another matter if he watched one of his homeboys execute a guy and instead of calling the cops looked to cover it up. Even if he had zero to do with the actual shooting he's looking at a laundry list of felonies that could put him away longer than if he just copped to a manslaughter chage. It really is mind blowing. I'm all for loyalty but this is way beyond that.

Personally I'll be surprised if he is arrested right away. There's no hurry. Where's AH gonna go? They will methodically go through their investigation and see if they can get to the bottom of things. Hell for all we know AH is the shooter.

better days
06-21-2013, 02:35 PM
The reports are he will be charged with obstruction of justice & destroying evidence at this point but further charges could be forthcoming.

Turf
06-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Seeing he just shot another guy in the face after an arguement, there's really no doubt in my mind he pulled the trigger.

ServoBillieves
06-21-2013, 02:43 PM
Blast a guy in the face and destroy evidence.

Slap on the wrist and 2 years probation?

zone
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM
That's what happens when you work for an organization that teaches it's OK to do illegal things because you can just destroy the evidence.

SquishDaFish
06-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Listening to local radio on way home from work today and they had one of the NFL so called experts on and he said he would be surprised if he wasnt suspended the whole year.

The King
06-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Anyone ever watch Playmakers? This exact thing pretty much happened.

jimmifli
06-21-2013, 04:52 PM

Any chance he told Brady? And Tom is aiding the coverup?

Parzival
06-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Listening to local radio on way home from work today and they had one of the NFL so called experts on and he said he would be surprised if he wasnt suspended the whole year.

Ha! Mike Vick got suspended "indefinitely" for killing dogs (which I find reprehensible, but nowhere near as shooting a man in the face, and being connected to another murder). I'm sure Roger will wait until more facts come out before handing anything down though. Seems like AH has a lot more to worry about than just being suspended by the NFL anyway.

SquishDaFish
06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Ha! Mike Vick got suspended "indefinitely" for killing dogs (which I find reprehensible, but nowhere near as shooting a man in the face, and being connected to another murder). I'm sure Roger will wait until more facts come out before handing anything down though. Seems like AH has a lot more to worry about than just being suspended by the NFL anyway.

They were talking about Big Ben getting suspended 6 games without being charged or convicted only because he had a prior incident. This is 2 incidents coming out at same time. So that is more than 1 and will warrant a suspension because the commish likes to show his power. And when he is charged it will just add on. I wouldnt be surprised at all if its a full year suspension.

swiper
06-21-2013, 05:30 PM
How many Hernandez threads does this make? :wtf:

BillsFever21
06-21-2013, 06:41 PM
The police will have to find a lot more evidence for him to get convicted of anything unless somebody else at the scene comes forward to get immunity or lessen their charges. If all they have on him is smashing his cell phone, destroying his security system and hiring some cleaners then it will be hard to stick in court unless the police can prove the crime happened at his house.

Of course doing all that stuff damn shows that something happened that he knew about and was covering up but without any other concrete evidence to link him to the crime then it will be hard to get a conviction based off that. Sure that's definitely something a guilty man would do but it's not against the law to do any of them things. They need to prove he was involved or the crime happened at his house.

With his kind of money it's hard to believe they left the body 1/4 down the street from where he lives. It seems like they could've easily made the body disappear to never be found. Hopefully we can steal the season opener with him and Gronk out week one along with all the turmoil and distractions the Patriots will face before the season starts.

SquishDaFish
06-21-2013, 06:43 PM
He will def be convicted at least of Obstruction of Justice. He will not come out of this sparkly clean. Sorry

Scumbag College
06-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Typical Patriot.

Goobylal
06-21-2013, 07:44 PM
He will def be convicted at least of Obstruction of Justice. He will not come out of this sparkly clean. Sorry
Yep, definitely OoJ. And expect a wrongful death suit from the vic's relatives. Not to mention if the eye-shooting thing goes anywhere, he's looking at a nice suspension from that as well.

TigerJ
06-21-2013, 08:19 PM
My guess is that there is a lot more going on than we have heard about. Whether that's good or bad for Hernandez, I don't know, but I just don't think the authorities are doing any more than giving the public some of the basics.

Mace
06-21-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't know if anyone mentioned this in other Hernandez threads because there are too many Hernandez threads for me to read, meaning more than one, but I find him fundamentally responsible for anything bad within 5-10 miles of him because his hairline is conspicuously not a normal hairline, and anyone who aggressively throws that abnormal a hairline into public view has certainly not been a nice person and it is just a matter of time until it becomes obvious in the sense of having one bad lawyer in your team who failed to keep it from being obvious.

I have been through this before, myself.

Goobylal
06-21-2013, 11:20 PM
I don't know if anyone mentioned this in other Hernandez threads because there are too many Hernandez threads for me to read, meaning more than one, but I find him fundamentally responsible for anything bad within 5-10 miles of him because his hairline is conspicuously not a normal hairline, and anyone who aggressively throws that abnormal a hairline into public view has certainly not been a nice person and it is just a matter of time until it becomes obvious in the sense of having one bad lawyer in your team who failed to keep it from being obvious.

Huh? Hairline?

kishoph
06-22-2013, 03:31 AM
The authorities may be delaying an arrest, in hope of gathering more evidence against him and those involved. I haven't really read into it, but has there been any other arrest in the case ?

Goobylal
06-22-2013, 08:05 AM
The authorities may be delaying an arrest, in hope of gathering more evidence against him and those involved. I haven't really read into it, but has there been any other arrest in the case ?
No other arrests. And I agree they're taking their time, but an arrest warrant IS coming. The question is will it be just for obstruction of justice or that and more?

Meathead
06-22-2013, 10:46 AM

finally someone talking some sense

JoeMama
06-22-2013, 10:52 AM

+1

The abnormal hairline theory.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q263/JoeMama025/mindblowing.gif (http://s138.photobucket.com/user/JoeMama025/media/mindblowing.gif.html)

ServoBillieves
06-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Cops and dogs at his place now.

Buffalo Billy Bison
06-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Because of him destroying his security system which showed him and Lloyd in his Audi together he will be arrested for obstruction of evidence and will probably turn himself in and post bond. While doing that, the police are investigating the homicide of Lloyd. Since Hernandez shot some guy in the arm which he is now being sued for, I would guess that would work against him if he goes to trial. Time will tell!

Turf
06-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Since Hernandez shot some guy in the arm which he is now being sued for, I would guess that would work against him if he goes to trial. Time will tell!

The bullet went through his arm and took his eye out, which mean Hernandez tried to shoot him in the face and the guy was protecting himself, how else does a bullet go through your arm to your eye? Bottom line is, Hernandez is not only a thug but a cold blooded murderer.

Meathead
06-22-2013, 08:00 PM
i read that the shooting was an accident, the gun simply discharged while they were riding in a car. but at this point whotf knows. the guy is a confirmed loose cannon, who knows what hes capable of

ServoBillieves
06-22-2013, 08:04 PM
The bullet went through his arm and took his eye out, which mean Hernandez tried to shoot him in the face and the guy was protecting himself, how else does a bullet go through your arm to your eye? Bottom line is, Hernandez is not only a thug but a cold blooded murderer.

Somebody get Jacqueline Kennedy on the line.

Mace
06-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Huh? Hairline?

Yes, that's the line of hair that grows from your scalp where it stops growing lower onto your forehead to meet your eyebrows. I know you've seen them, probably without realizing.

Turf
06-22-2013, 09:01 PM
i read that the shooting was an accident, the gun simply discharged while they were riding in a car. but at this point whotf knows. the guy is a confirmed loose cannon, who knows what hes capable of

Think about it though. You're riding next to someone in a car, arms by your side. How does the gun go off, ruining your arm and taking out your eye. The angle is impossible. He tried to kill him while he laid on the ground and protected himself.

Meathead
06-22-2013, 09:59 PM
really? dude i hope youre never on a jury im counting on

'hey ni99as, check out this piece, aint it a beaut?'

'yeah man thas fly. is it loaded?'

'yeah man, its hot. but i got the safety on yo ...'

BLAM

'oh man. hey dont worry, ill take care of you man. ill hook you up. oh jeez man your eye. just dont tell nobody, k?'

Meathead
06-22-2013, 10:06 PM
i mean i guess its possible hes a cold blooded killer just happening to be playing in the nfl (cough marvin harrison cough) but i doubt hernandez is quite that badass

Goobylal
06-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Burress got jail time for his gun accidentally going off. And AH's gun was unregistered.

Yes, that's the line of hair that grows from your scalp where it stops growing lower onto your forehead to meet your eyebrows. I know you've seen them, probably without realizing.
No, what I didn't realize is that an aggressively shown abnormal hairline makes you a killer. Learn something new every day.

kishoph
06-23-2013, 03:19 AM
Burress got jail time for his gun accidentally going off. And AH's gun was unregistered.

The Burress case happened in New York, a state with some pretty tough gun laws and his gun was not licensed in New York. I believe that the gun laws in Massachusetts are pretty strict also, so I don't understand how Hernandez got away with that shooting other than money and he's a New England Patriot.

Goobylal
06-23-2013, 08:13 AM
The Burress case happened in New York, a state with some pretty tough gun laws and his gun was not licensed in New York. I believe that the gun laws in Massachusetts are pretty strict also, so I don't understand how Hernandez got away with that shooting other than money and he's a New England Patriot.
Or that Mass is populated and run by morons. But while Mass may not prosecute him, Goodell will.

DraftBoy
06-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Week 1 TE Timmah!

Goobylal
06-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Week 1 TE Timmah!
I'd love to see that. It would probably be his last game in the NFL.

starrymessenger
06-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Or that Mass is populated and run by morons. But while Mass may not prosecute him, Goodell will.
That shooting took place in Florida. I don't think they have any laws there. Saw a report that the local authorities were not going to further investigate because the "victim" was refusing to cooperate with police, even though there is now a civil claim filed alleging AH to be the shooter supported by a sworn statement. I wonder if Burriss was the complainant when he shot himself.

DraftBoy
06-23-2013, 05:57 PM
I'd love to see that. It would probably be his last game in the NFL.

I actually think with time he could be very good. Could run some wildcat as well.

Goobylal
06-23-2013, 09:00 PM
That shooting took place in Florida. I don't think they have any laws there. Saw a report that the local authorities were not going to further investigate because the "victim" was refusing to cooperate with police, even though there is now a civil claim filed alleging AH to be the shooter supported by a sworn statement. I wonder if Burriss was the complainant when he shot himself.
Are you sure about the sworn statement? And in Burress' case, it was in a crowded nightclub. In AH's case, it's his word against his, and he allegedly owned-up to it.

I actually think with time he could be very good. Could run some wildcat as well.
I don't think the Pats have that much time, and at best, he's an H-back at his size. But he hasn't played TE since early in high school. And they've said they're only going to work him at QB.

DynaPaul
06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
When will they issue a warrant to arrest Kraft and Belichick for violating the integrity of the game?

better days
06-24-2013, 10:46 AM
When will they issue a warrant to arrest Kraft and Belichick for violating the integrity of the game?

They both should have been punished at least as harshly as the Saints were last year for cheating their way to 3 Super Bowl Wins.

starrymessenger
06-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Are you sure about the sworn statement? And in Burress' case, it was in a crowded nightclub. In AH's case, it's his word against his, and he allegedly owned-up to it.

I don't think the Pats have that much time, and at best, he's an H-back at his size. But he hasn't played TE since early in high school. And they've said they're only going to work him at QB.
I'm not sure about the sworn statement, however it is normal (at least in most jurisdictions) for the statement of claim to be supported by an affidavit of the complainant. Regardless, if that civil matter is to proceed the evidence will have to be deposed under oath eventually. I have read the claim and it asserts negligent and/or intentional discharge of the firearm. I too have heard that AH has owned up. If thats true, especially if the weapon as reported was unregistered to AH, then I cant imagine why the cops would be sitting on their hands.
With respect to Burriss, I was not aware that anyone in the club was a compalinant or offered to give evidence though that is always possible.

Skooby
06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/us/massachusetts-aaron-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

No arrest yet.

gebobs
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/us/massachusetts-aaron-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

No arrest yet.

Maybe he can just settle the murder out of court.

Meathead
06-25-2013, 07:05 PM
worked for ray ray

Goobylal
06-25-2013, 07:29 PM
worked for ray ray
The problem for AH is that while he may be able to hide from the law, he won't be able to hide from the NFL. He'll be hauled into Goodell's office and told to cooperate or face indefinite suspension. And I'm sure the Pats have a morality clause in that large contract they gave him.

better days
06-25-2013, 07:35 PM
The problem for AH is that while he may be able to hide from the law, he won't be able to hide from the NFL. He'll be hauled into Goodell's office and told to cooperate or face indefinite suspension. And I'm sure the Pats have a morality clause in that large contract they gave him.

I heard on WEEI today, worse case scenario, Hernandez gets to keep $2.5 Million of the contract.

Goobylal
06-25-2013, 07:40 PM
I heard on WEEI today, worse case scenario, Hernandez gets to keep $2.5 Million of the contract.
He might take it, instead of implicating himself in a murder. If that means indefinite suspension, so be it.

BTW, has it been stated that the murder took place in the car? If not, I'm thinking it happened at AH's house and they drove him to the place in the rental car.

better days
06-25-2013, 07:49 PM
He might take it, instead of implicating himself in a murder. If that means indefinite suspension, so be it.

BTW, has it been stated that the murder took place in the car? If not, I'm thinking it happened at AH's house and they drove him to the place in the rental car.

According to WEEI the murder did not take place in the house. To rule out the house, especially after a through cleaning, the police must know exactly where the murder did take place.

Goobylal
06-25-2013, 07:51 PM
According to WEEI the murder did not take place in the house. To rule out the house, especially after a through cleaning, the police must know exactly where the murder did take place.
Thanks. It must have happened in or near the car then.

kishoph
06-26-2013, 03:33 AM

I'm sure that makes his lawyer very happy.

better days
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm sure that makes his lawyer very happy.

Yeah, I'm sure the LAWYERS will get a huge chunk of that money defending Hernandez.

It is a slam dunk with his arrest this morning that Hernandez will not be playing against the Bills on opening day & very doubtful he ever plays for them again.

Bill Cody
06-26-2013, 09:23 AM
worked for ray ray

Yep. He went from a murder charge to a misdemeanor obstruction charge and never spent a day in jail. Hernandez should get his lawyer.

JoeMama
06-26-2013, 09:28 AM
Arrested.

Charges to be revealed later today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/sports/football/patriots-aaron-hernandez-arrested.html?_r=0

GingerP
06-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Wow. The Pats just cut him.

OLDSRIP
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM

Yeah, just heard that on WGR. Lets hope it turns out that Brady was with him that night, lol.

The last buffalo fan
06-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Yeah, just heard that on WGR. Lets hope it turns out that Brady was with him that night, lol.
In fact it was Brady who kissed him to death.

DynaPaul
06-27-2013, 11:01 PM

First person who says we should sign him gets shot.

Skooby
06-27-2013, 11:16 PM
First person who says we should sign him gets shot.

Are you part of that gang?