X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CoolBreeze
    • Feb 2009

Arrest Warrant For Hernandez

Massachusetts authorities are expected to execute an arrest warrant at some point for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for obstruction of justice in connection with a homicide investigation, sources tell ABC News.

He's done boys
    Last edited by CoolBreeze; 06-21-2013, 01:52 PM.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Arrest Warrant For Hernandez

This report says no arrest warrant has been issued:

MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
      This report says no arrest warrant has been issued:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...icide/2441631/
      Semantics. It just means he has not been served the warrant yet. It sure looks like an arrest is forthcoming.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'd be surprised if he wasn't arrested. There isn't enough evidence yet to say whether or not he actually killed the guy, but it's pretty clear that he knew what happened and destroyed evidence to cover it up. If nothing else, he'll get arrested and charged with that.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

He's looks done for our week 1 game against him, that's a safe bet.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

I'd be surprised if he wasn't arrested. There isn't enough evidence yet to say whether or not he actually killed the guy, but it's pretty clear that he knew what happened and destroyed evidence to cover it up. If nothing else, he'll get arrested and charged with that.
            You know I've seen athletes do a TON of really really dumb things over the years but this could take the cake. It's bad enough that AH refused to take the repeated advice of every coach he's had since high school and ditch his gang banger friends but it's entirely another matter if he watched one of his homeboys execute a guy and instead of calling the cops looked to cover it up. Even if he had zero to do with the actual shooting he's looking at a laundry list of felonies that could put him away longer than if he just copped to a manslaughter chage. It really is mind blowing. I'm all for loyalty but this is way beyond that.

Personally I'll be surprised if he is arrested right away. There's no hurry. Where's AH gonna go? They will methodically go through their investigation and see if they can get to the bottom of things. Hell for all we know AH is the shooter.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

The reports are he will be charged with obstruction of justice & destroying evidence at this point but further charges could be forthcoming.

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

Seeing he just shot another guy in the face after an arguement, there's really no doubt in my mind he pulled the trigger.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

Blast a guy in the face and destroy evidence.

Slap on the wrist and 2 years probation?
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• zone
                    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                    • Oct 2003

That's what happens when you work for an organization that teaches it's OK to do illegal things because you can just destroy the evidence.
                    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Listening to local radio on way home from work today and they had one of the NFL so called experts on and he said he would be surprised if he wasnt suspended the whole year.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Anyone ever watch Playmakers? This exact thing pretty much happened.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jimmifli
                          • Nov 2006

Any chance he told Brady? And Tom is aiding the coverup?

Comment

• Parzival
                            This is a list: They're my demands
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                            Listening to local radio on way home from work today and they had one of the NFL so called experts on and he said he would be surprised if he wasnt suspended the whole year.

Ha! Mike Vick got suspended "indefinitely" for killing dogs (which I find reprehensible, but nowhere near as shooting a man in the face, and being connected to another murder). I'm sure Roger will wait until more facts come out before handing anything down though. Seems like AH has a lot more to worry about than just being suspended by the NFL anyway.
                            Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Goliath View Post
                              Ha! Mike Vick got suspended "indefinitely" for killing dogs (which I find reprehensible, but nowhere near as shooting a man in the face, and being connected to another murder). I'm sure Roger will wait until more facts come out before handing anything down though. Seems like AH has a lot more to worry about than just being suspended by the NFL anyway.
                              They were talking about Big Ben getting suspended 6 games without being charged or convicted only because he had a prior incident. This is 2 incidents coming out at same time. So that is more than 1 and will warrant a suspension because the commish likes to show his power. And when he is charged it will just add on. I wouldnt be surprised at all if its a full year suspension.

Comment

Working...
                              X