so how do the bills matchup vs the patriots tight ends week1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

so how do the bills matchup vs the patriots tight ends week1 ?

lol

when the schedule came out all i could think about was not good for week 1 matchup

things have changed
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: so how do the bills matchup vs the patriots tight ends week1 ?

you could put jim kelly out there at tight end and brady would still get him ten and two tds
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
      you could put jim kelly out there at tight end and brady would still get him ten and two tds
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        Brady does not like pressure & I think Pettine will turn the Ralph into a pressure cooker.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

Hoomanawanui will haul in 6 for 62 and 2 TD's.
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ServoBillieves View Post
            Teblows will haul in 6 for 62 and 2 TD's, 5 runs for 550 yds and 5 TD's.
            fixed!
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

I will enjoy laughing at Everyone that thinks this Billls defense will be the sieve the Bills defense of the past has been.

Comment

• kishoph
                • Jun 2003

The Pats are starting to look less scary as the season approaches, losing Welker was huge, you just can't take away 120 receptions without it having an effect and Amendola is no Welker. The Pats defense is nothing special and if the offense can't control the games, like they have in the past, the defense may really turn ugly. Of course they still have Brady, but he has to start showing signs of decline soon (I hope), maybe this will be the year. Forget all I just typed, I forgot, they have Tebow, damn.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by better days View Post
                  Brady does not like pressure & I think Pettine will turn the Ralph into a pressure cooker.
                  I think over the years people have figured that out. I hope Pettine does his best to keep their offense off-balance. Bringing rushers from unsuspecting spots at unsuspecting times gets into Brady's rythm better than anything else.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Don't forget, the resident Zoloft society stated the Bills season is going to be a disaster and 2 wins total is probable. So the Pats have no excuses. They should kill the Bills, according to those who decided the season in April.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                      Don't forget, the resident Zoloft society stated the Bills season is going to be a disaster and 2 wins total is probable. So the Pats have no excuses. They should kill the Bills, according to those who decided the season in April.
                      The Bills haven't seen good coaching in so long it's hard for fans to remember what that can actually bring. And this crew is, as of yet, unproven as well.

Comment

• sudzy
                        • Apr 2013

I would love to believe this is the year thing will be different. With Pettine's defense and Marrone's attitude. But, I will have to see it to believe it. The Bills have tricked me too many times in the past. The Pat's seem like the can lose half there team and still win the AFC East.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Things are looking pretty bad for the Pats, but for the last 10+ years, they've been "plug and play" at WR. With Bellicheck's system and Brady throwing, pretty much anyone they've thrown in as a pass catcher has succeeded. We've been here before- ill believe they're on the demise when I see it.

Similarly, covering TE's has been an Achilles' heel for this team for at least 5 years. I call it "the ghost of Donte Whitner." While we have a new defensive system and a new coordinator, we have the same DB's and still lack talent at LB. So, once again, I'll believe the Bills can cover a TE (even a 3rd stringer) when I see it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                            Lmao- here we go again. Because those of us who predicted disaster in April for the past ten years have been proven wrong time and time again, right?

New systems on both sides of the ball, rookie or Kolb at QB throwing to inexperienced WR's (behind Stevie), no OL depth, paper tiger DL, lack of talent at LB, good talent (assuming Byrd plays) at DB but no depth there either, likely heavy reliance on rookies on both sides of the ball.

It doesn't take a genius to see that this season is going to be a struggle.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              I think over the years people have figured that out. I hope Pettine does his best to keep their offense off-balance. Bringing rushers from unsuspecting spots at unsuspecting times gets into Brady's rythm better than anything else.
                              There is a two part interview with Mike Pettine on the Bills official site for people that want to see it.

Pettine said the team will never be dirty, but they want to be INTIMIDATING. He doesn't care about sacks, but he wants to PRESSURE the QB & throw him off his game.

Comment

Working...
                              X