X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YankeeInRaleigh
    • Aug 2012

Awesome game 6!

Holy crap that was satisfying watching those boston pukes lose like that, at home, WHEN THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GAME 7!!

Too freaking hilarious. I honestly TRY not to engage in Schadenfreude but DAMN I hate the boston bruins.

The looks on Lucic and Marchands faces as they had to line up and shake hands was so gratifying.

Yes, this is a poor loser thread. Just let me wallow in my happy little hate hole for a minute.

And were boston fans booing the blackhawks at the end, or Fairy buttman?
    www.stainsandgrains.etsy.com
    Handmade wooden art from N.C.

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Awesome game 6!

Originally posted by YankeeInRaleigh View Post

And were boston fans booing the blackhawks at the end, or Fairy buttman?
    You really couldn't tell the difference?

I am fine with the way the series ended. I knew that we had to be close to perfect to beat Chicago, Chara was a mess, Rask struggled last night, the puck was too hyper for the Bruins. As soon as Bickell tied it I knew that was it.

Chicago's a great team, with great players. They deserved to win.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• YankeeInRaleigh
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by The King View Post
      You really couldn't tell the difference?
      I felt like they kept adjusting the audio to try and block out/minimize the sound of booing, so I couldn't really tell what was happening other than there seemed to be a lot of booing. Are you saying it was all for bettman?
      www.stainsandgrains.etsy.com
      Handmade wooden art from N.C.

Comment

• DetDannyWilliams
        Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
        • Feb 2013

Lucic cheap shot artist and Chara is a big Oaf!

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by YankeeInRaleigh View Post
          I felt like they kept adjusting the audio to try and block out/minimize the sound of booing, so I couldn't really tell what was happening other than there seemed to be a lot of booing. Are you saying it was all for bettman?
          Yea it was all for Bettman, they actually cheered for Kane he could tell the difference. I don't think they Booed the Hawks at all, after the game ended they chanted for the Bruins but that was all I got.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• rbochan
            Zamboni Driver
            • Jun 2008

Yup. Legos.
            ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
            it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rbochan View Post

Yup. Legos.
              One of the best logos out there.
              It was all

Comment

• ticatfan
                The Meathead of Muslims!
                • Jul 2002

Being a big hawks fan, I am happy as a pig in ****. 1 cup in my 1st 50 years , 2 in my last 3. And the way the did it was great. But kane should not have won the MVP.
                Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

I've never heard such selective microphone placement in my life. I'm like all I here is cheering & laughing, where the heck is the mic ?? It's like the Brady Bunch show in between jokes, the audience is all laughing but nobody is there.

Hawks had the best team in the league, through the regular season & beyond.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ticatfan View Post
                    Being a big hawks fan, I am happy as a pig in ****. 1 cup in my 1st 50 years , 2 in my last 3. And the way the did it was great. But kane should not have won the MVP.
                    Yes he shouldve.
                    It was all

Comment

• gebobs
                      One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                      • Sep 2003

Outstanding. I thought Boston was going to win that series. The better team won.
                      Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• ticatfan
                        The Meathead of Muslims!
                        • Jul 2002

I have been a hawk fan my whole life, life is great. I called it in 6. The best thing about it, is the myth of chara is gone. Had some great bets on it.
                        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• SkateZilla
                          • Dec 2002

from the 55 Second Left in the 3rd period mark all the way to the feed ending, Boston Fans were classless.
                          Skate Zilla
                          -----------------------
                          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

Working...
                          X