PDA

View Full Version : Awesome game 6!

YankeeInRaleigh
06-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Holy crap that was satisfying watching those boston pukes lose like that, at home, WHEN THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GAME 7!!

Too freaking hilarious. I honestly TRY not to engage in Schadenfreude but DAMN I hate the boston bruins.

The looks on Lucic and Marchands faces as they had to line up and shake hands was so gratifying.

Yes, this is a poor loser thread. Just let me wallow in my happy little hate hole for a minute.

And were boston fans booing the blackhawks at the end, or Fairy buttman?

The King
06-25-2013, 08:53 AM
And were boston fans booing the blackhawks at the end, or Fairy buttman?

You really couldn't tell the difference?

I am fine with the way the series ended. I knew that we had to be close to perfect to beat Chicago, Chara was a mess, Rask struggled last night, the puck was too hyper for the Bruins. As soon as Bickell tied it I knew that was it.

Chicago's a great team, with great players. They deserved to win.

YankeeInRaleigh
06-25-2013, 08:59 AM
You really couldn't tell the difference?

I felt like they kept adjusting the audio to try and block out/minimize the sound of booing, so I couldn't really tell what was happening other than there seemed to be a lot of booing. Are you saying it was all for bettman?

DetDannyWilliams
06-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Lucic cheap shot artist and Chara is a big Oaf!

The King
06-25-2013, 09:21 AM
I felt like they kept adjusting the audio to try and block out/minimize the sound of booing, so I couldn't really tell what was happening other than there seemed to be a lot of booing. Are you saying it was all for bettman?

Yea it was all for Bettman, they actually cheered for Kane he could tell the difference. I don't think they Booed the Hawks at all, after the game ended they chanted for the Bruins but that was all I got.

rbochan
06-25-2013, 09:55 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/nhl/blog/062413_hawkslegologo.jpg

Yup. Legos.

The King
06-25-2013, 10:26 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/nhl/blog/062413_hawkslegologo.jpg

Yup. Legos.
One of the best logos out there.

ticatfan
06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Being a big hawks fan, I am happy as a pig in ****. 1 cup in my 1st 50 years , 2 in my last 3. And the way the did it was great. But kane should not have won the MVP.

Skooby
06-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I've never heard such selective microphone placement in my life. I'm like all I here is cheering & laughing, where the heck is the mic ?? It's like the Brady Bunch show in between jokes, the audience is all laughing but nobody is there.

Hawks had the best team in the league, through the regular season & beyond.

The King
06-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Being a big hawks fan, I am happy as a pig in ****. 1 cup in my 1st 50 years , 2 in my last 3. And the way the did it was great. But kane should not have won the MVP.
Yes he shouldve.

gebobs
06-27-2013, 09:22 AM
Outstanding. I thought Boston was going to win that series. The better team won.

ticatfan
06-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I have been a hawk fan my whole life, life is great. I called it in 6. The best thing about it, is the myth of chara is gone. Had some great bets on it.

SkateZilla
06-27-2013, 12:37 PM
from the 55 Second Left in the 3rd period mark all the way to the feed ending, Boston Fans were classless.