is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

sanchez shows all at party

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • Buffalo Billy Bison
    • Mar 2003

Re: sanchez shows all at party

OMG! Sanchez didn't have to go far for a little a--!
    11-5 in 2020 and deep into the Playoffs!

Comment

• Homegrown
      Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
      • Jul 2008

Well she was just 17, if you know what I mean, And the way she looked was way beyond compare..

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

She's healthy.

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

He may suck as an NFL QB but at least he's living the life of a millionaire football player and getting tons of hot ass. Does he need to wear that gay headband everywhere though?

Comment

• ServoBillieves
            The Voice of Reason
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
            Well she was just 17, if you know what I mean, And the way she looked was way beyond compare..
            He probably got sacked by a small child, woooooah when he saw her standing there
            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• imbondz
              Democrats are people too
              • Jan 2003

Lol. I'm so glad the internet wasnt around in my young 20's
              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• DesertFox24
                • Jul 2005

Wow he really does have some issues, if he was my teams QB I would be embarrased and pissed.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                  Wow he really does have some issues, if he was my teams QB I would be embarrased and pissed.
                  How is partying or having sex with a hot girl(s) give him issues? That is something any single guy would do when given the chance. If he knew he was having pictures of him taken that is pretty moronic though if he didn't think they would end up on the internet.

Comment

• Mike13
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
                    How is partying or having sex with a hot girl(s) give him issues? That is something any single guy would do when given the chance. If he knew he was having pictures of him taken that is pretty moronic though if he didn't think they would end up on the internet.
                    It shows a lack of care about his career.
                    That seems to be the theme when it comes to USC QBs though.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                      It shows a lack of care about his career.
                      That seems to be the theme when it comes to USC QBs though.
                      He is a crappy QB but how is that showing that he doesn't care about his career? I'm not saying he doesn't but there are many players that do but they still have sex with girls that they meet. Are they supposed to live in a cave? What is the difference if he was sitting at home watching sitcoms with the girl instead of having sex?

These guys are still human beings and have a life outside of football. Do you think Tom Brady or other great NFL players who care have never had sex with girls that they have met?

Comment

• jills
                        • Oct 2009

He is a crappy QB but how is that showing that he doesn't care about his career? I'm not saying he doesn't but there are many players that do but they still have sex with girls that they meet. Are they supposed to live in a cave? What is the difference if he was sitting at home watching sitcoms with the girl instead of having sex?

These guys are still human beings and have a life outside of football. Do you think Tom Brady or other great NFL players who care have never had sex with girls that they have met?
                        Girls? Doubt it...

Comment

• Mike13
                          • Aug 2005

I know he is a young guy that enjoys partying and all that stuff. I cant really blame him for that.
                          The thing is when you are fighting for that #1 QB spot, and when you have proven yourself to be nothing but a failure.
                          Than you should be busting your ass off to improve and prove your doubters wrong.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I know he is a young guy that enjoys partying and all that stuff. I cant really blame him for that.
                            The thing is when you are fighting for that #1 QB spot, and when you have proven yourself to be nothing but a failure.
                            Than you should be busting your ass off to improve and prove your doubters wrong.
                            I interpreted it differently. I think he knows the charade is over. He's done, and he's partying with hot young chicks now because by this time next year, hot young chicks won't want to party with him anymore.

But hey, at least he was nice enough to show us the only thing he actually learned at USC- partying like an *******.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsFever21
                              • Aug 2004

It's not like he was skipping practice or a mini camp and was caught with his pants down. Either that or it was the weekend of a game and he was having his fun the night before the game. He was on his personal time when they are not in camp.

I'm not saying he cares or he doesn't and none of us know for sure. Just because he was having sex with a girl one night doesn't mean he isn't preparing for the season. He was busting his ass off that night but in a different way. Are the players reading the playbook and studying film 24-7 when they are not in camp?

I'm not sticking up for him but it's a non-issue to me even if it was one of our QB's or other players. They can't toss the football around and workout every minute of the day. He wasn't doing anything illegal. Would it make a difference if he was married and it was his wife he was having sex with? Do the players that are married abstain from sex during the season or would it be considered not being serious about their job if they were?

Comment

Working...
                              X