• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Mario Williams is out looking for trouble- it might be time to cut bait

It's very funny but in reality, this type of attention is not something the Bills nor the league need to have players go into. Mario is posting up his own gun pictures & making fun of other players who have recently been accused of murder. Does this seem like a professional & someone who is taking his job seriously ?? I think it's time to see if we can unload this guy, more poor choices will be coming along sooner than later based on what I'm seeing.
    697 likes, 64 comments - bbwolf94 on June 18, 2015: "#craycray".
  • Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Re: Mario Williams is out looking for trouble- it might be time to cut bait

I agree. It's funny and well executed. . . but Mario's got to recognize that he's a public figure. Send it to your buddies, but don't post it.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

I don't want to live in a police state. Mario has done NOTHING WRONG.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by better days View Post
        I don't want to live in a police state. Mario has done NOTHING WRONG.
        Do you really think NFL players with personal pictures of guns & making fun of another NFL player charged with murder is the right thing to do right now ? It's like trying to sell rats during the plague.

Comment

• Fixxxer
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          Do you really think NFL players with personal pictures of guns & making fun of another NFL player charged with murder is the right thing to do right now ? It's like trying to sell rats during the plague.
          Or you can overreact like a teenage girl.

Comment

• mayotm
            • Jul 2003

It's very funny but in reality, this type of attention is not something the Bills nor the league need to have players go into. Mario is posting up his own gun pictures & making fun of other players who have recently been accused of murder. Does this seem like a professional & someone who is taking his job seriously ?? I think it's time to see if we can unload this guy, more poor choices will be coming along sooner than later based on what I'm seeing.
            http://instagram.com/p/bEyXDGJy9-/
            Don't worry about the Bills players. You don't want to go to games due to your fear of terrorist attacks. I would suggest building your bunker and getting into it.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

I think Aaron Hernandez is a douche and deserves whatever jokes are made about him. And I think Mario has been into hunting and guns since long before Aaron Hernandez killed a guy, and he shouldn't be prevented from sharing his hobby on Twitter because Hernandez is a thug.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

Man, I can only imagine the things I would post if I had as many followers as Mario Williams. If I were him, my Aaron Hernandez joke would've been way worse than what he posted.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

why can't I see anything?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Give your hormones a break skooby. Unbunch your panties. Unlike Hernandez Mario has permits for his I'm sure seeing he hunts. Who cares

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

I have NO PROBLEM with Mario making fun of the Pats* although I will admit it is in poor taste, NOT A BIG DEAL.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                        why can't I see anything?
                        Maybe because there is nothing here to see.

Comment

• THRILLHO
                          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                          • Feb 2009

I think its been time to cut bait with you and your posts.
                          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                            Maybe because there is nothing here to see.
                            if its shooting a gun , no problem. Making fun of someone even if it's Hernandez , tasteless but fair game IF proven guilty which he isn't yet.
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-28-2013, 09:48 AM.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                              if its shooting a gun , no problem. Making fun of someone even if it's Hernandez , tasteless but fair game IF proven guilty which he isn't yet.
                              It is a picture (not a photo) of Hernandez in front of a car holding a handgun.

And I think Hernandez is fairgame to be made fun of at this point.

I'm sure Pats* fans were making fun of Mario & the ring. Who knows? Maybe that is the reason he is taking shots at Hernandez & the Pats*, in retaliation for that.
                              Last edited by better days; 06-28-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X