PDA

View Full Version : updated 53 and notes...

NOT THE DUDE...
07-03-2013, 09:30 PM
<tbody>
Quarterbacks

Tight Ends

Running Backs

Kevin Kolb

Scott Chandler

C.J. Spiller

E. J. Manuel*

Chris Gragg*

Fred Jackson

Lee Smith

Tashard Choice

Drew Smith*

</tbody>

<tbody>
Wide Receivers

Guards

Tackles

Centers

Stevie Johnson

Colin Brown

Cordy Glenn

Eric Wood

T. J. Graham

Kraig Urbik

Chris Hairston

Doug Legursky

Robert Woods*

Sam Young

Erik Pears

Marquise Goodwin*

Zebrie Sanders

Da’Rick Rogers*

Brad Smith

</tbody>

<tbody>
DEFENSE

</tbody>

<tbody>
DE

NT

Outside LBs

Inside LBs

Alan Branch

Marcell Dareus

Mark Anderson

Kiko Alonso*

Kyle Williams

Torell Troup

Mario Williams

Nigel Bradham

Alex Carrington

Manny Lawson

Arthur Moats

Jarron Gilbert

Jerry Hughes

Marcus Dowtin

Keith Pough*

</tbody>

<tbody>
Cornerback

Strong Safety

Free Safety

Stephon Gilmore

Da’Norris Searcy

Jairus Byrd

Leodis McKelvin

Duke Williams*

Aaron Williams

Nickell Robey*

Jonathan Meeks*

Ron Brooks

Crezdon Butler

Justin Rogers

</tbody>

NOT THE DUDE...
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I only kept 2 qbs because that is what marrone and peyton did in new Orleans for 3 years in a row. I kept drew smith because hes our big back and can be very versatile.( qb/rb/fb/wr/hb/sptms). I kept brad smith because of his special teams ( and not just sp tms returns, but all facets of sp tms). hes also still explosive as a runner and a versatile weapon and solid veteran. I let searcy beat out scott for the nickel lb role. searcy played lb in hs and this also allows meeks to stay and redshirt when byrd leaves next season im assuming. but scott loses out to searcy/dowtin/meeks. ie, no reason for him to be on the team. I kept gilbert, intrigued by him.... final note, I think with a real qb who can throw it down the field, tj graham will break out and have a good season. bills finish 10-6 and make the wildcard. kolb is the starter until ej proves it in my mind... inactives- drew smith, sam young, zebrie sanders, jarron gilbert, meeks, butler, rogers...

Meathead
07-03-2013, 09:55 PM
didnt keep the white wr i see. racist

ICRockets
07-04-2013, 03:00 AM
I didn't care if Brad Smith made the team or not until a couple weeks ago. I met him at an event for local schools affiliated with their Fuel Up to Play 60 stuff, and he's just a fantastic guy. Super easy to root for him now, so I hope we keep 6 WRs like you've got us doing.

Goobylal
07-04-2013, 08:41 AM
I didn't care if Brad Smith made the team or not until a couple weeks ago. I met him at an event for local schools affiliated with their Fuel Up to Play 60 stuff, and he's just a fantastic guy. Super easy to root for him now, so I hope we keep 6 WRs like you've got us doing.
If they keep just 2 QB's, I can see him sticking.

And I'd keep Scott over Rogers. Aaron Williams could play CB in a pinch and Scott gave the Bills 4 INT's (one a pick-six), 8 passes defensed, and 2 forced fumbles.

Thief
07-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Scott is staying even if they PS Meeks

NOT THE DUDE...
07-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Scott is staying even if they PS Meeks

searcy might be better in that role man

BertSquirtgum
07-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Brad Smith sucks.