• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Individual Tickets go on sale at 9AM

Bills individual tickets go on sale at 9am.

I'll post the password once I see it.

TW2013BILLS
    Last edited by The King; 07-09-2013, 08:04 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Re: Individual Tickets go on sale at 9AM

I got this promo code sent to me: BB2013BILLS

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
      • Jul 2002

The interactive map is not available today. For me that's a big deal because last year the 1 seat next to my friend's 2 seats was available & I was able to get the seat. Since the interactive map isn't working, I don't know if the seat is available because it didn't come up in the random draw when I put that price down. I can't buy 1 seat without the interactive map. The reason the seat could be available is because up until last season I had the seat as a season ticket. When I gave it up, it was sandwiched between other seasons & nobody buys 1 season unless it's next to someone they know and I know at least half the sandwich didn't add it to his account.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

I am waiting for club seats which apparently aren't on sale for indiv yet.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
        X