PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp

T-Long
07-17-2013, 08:28 AM
Taking my son (maybe the whole family) to training camp on Aug 4th. Any suggestions? I know there is a shuttle from some local schools. For those that have gone there in the past, let me know if you have any tips on the trip.

Thanks!

Uncle Jesse
07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Nothing special as far as advice for you. There's many places to watch stuff from and you can kinda roam around freely, it's pretty neat. Bring a camera, and just relax and take it in. They have some food options too incase you're hungry.

stuckincincy
07-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Taking my son (maybe the whole family) to training camp on Aug 4th. Any suggestions? I know there is a shuttle from some local schools. For those that have gone there in the past, let me know if you have any tips on the trip.

Thanks!

Tums, Rolaids, Pepto Bismol, Prevacid, Zantac... :kid:

CoolBreeze
07-17-2013, 02:56 PM

Thanks!

Me and my dad went about 4 years ago.. The shuttle buses are very crowded, but are efficient. We went to I believe Pittsford-Sutherland High school for the shuttle bus

better days
07-17-2013, 05:29 PM
My only suggestion is to ENJOY this time with your son/family & take some pictures he can laugh at when he is older.

Figster
07-17-2013, 06:11 PM
It would be great to hear how your day at training camp goes T- long,

If you don't mind sharing your experience.