PDA

View Full Version : Save 10% on NFL Preseason Live

PromoTheRobot
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
Just click on this link to register for NFL Preseason Live:http://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/raf/9DNMBUPCTCKE
You'll get it for $18 instead of the the usual $20. But this link is only good for 5 registrations so act quickly.

PTR

Mr. Miyagi
07-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Or just get cable with NFL network.

PromoTheRobot
07-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Or just get cable with NFL network.

....and wait a couple days for when they finally show the Bills game...at 4am. Or sign up and get every PS game live or on demand anytime you want. Come August I am jonesing for some Bills football.

PTR

better days
07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
....and wait a couple days for when they finally show the Bills game...at 4am. Or sign up and get every PS game live or on demand anytime you want. Come August I am jonesing for some Bills football.

PTR

Or DVR the game from NFL Network & watch it at your convenience. On your BIG Screen TV.

PromoTheRobot
07-22-2013, 12:15 PM
Or DVR the game from NFL Network & watch it at your convenience. On your BIG Screen TV.

And you are still waiting days to see a game everyone else is discussing. Yeah, that's a lot better. You do know you can plug your computer into your big screen?

Mr. Miyagi
07-22-2013, 01:01 PM
And you are still waiting days to see a game everyone else is discussing. Yeah, that's a lot better. You do know you can plug your computer into your big screen?
To each his own. I suppose if you must watch preseason games live then you should go ahead and get this thing.

For me I'm DVR-ing the game and watch and rewatch and freeze frame and rewind plays at my own convenience.

mayotm
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
PTR simply provided some info. If you don't want to pay the $20 then don't. I've purchase pre-season live the past two seasons and it works well.

better days
07-22-2013, 02:37 PM
PTR simply provided some info. If you don't want to pay the $20 then don't. I've purchase pre-season live the past two seasons and it works well.

So nobody is supposed to respond with alternatives?

Oaf
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM
It's a referral link but we get to share in the bonus, so it's all good. My question is, why wouldn't you watch these games on the streams instead (still live)?

mayotm
07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
It's a referral link but we get to share in the bonus, so it's all good. My question is, why wouldn't you watch these games on the streams instead (still live)?Reliability. Personally, I would rather pay the $20 for a reliable service. Also, get all other games live.

Oaf
07-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Good point. What sort of internet speed is generally suggested to get these official games streaming w/o slowdown?