• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bills Fans. Thank You.

Honestly, just wanted to show some appreciation to those of who who visit the site and contribute. Message Boards are a dieing breed, and the fact that we're able to survive and continue growing is because of you.

So Kudo's to all of you and thanks for keeping us alive. Let's look forward to a successful 2013, and hope Marrone can bring something this team something it desperately needs.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bills Fans. Thank You.

Thank you also. This site has been part of my daily regiment for 10+ years now, and don't ever see that changing.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

agreed.. I visit the site every day and have for as long as I can remember.. and was part of the other site before this one split off to do their own thing. I come here for all bills info. I live in Virginia and there are little to no fans around here that I can have an intelligent conversation about the bills with. this is the only spot I can do that.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

Came here after Bills Addiction went down, and have been a fan of the site and interaction since. Go Bills

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

It's just because we're all dorks
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

I haven't posted in a long time but I still lurk every day. Just hard to contribute to the 1000's of MitchMurrayDowntown threads.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Not sure how message boards are a dying breed. Anyone can build one but competing is tough. This site and a few others have a history and as long as they are managed properly they aren't going anywhere. It's the design and people who keep it together that has as much to do with survival as the fans...

Comment

• CoolBreeze
                • Feb 2009

I love this site, as much as I love the Bills and the rest of our fans... I agree with all of you, I can't go a day without scrolling through the boards. We all have our disputes, and disagreements on the Bills, Sabres, politics, etc etc. Sometimes it gets heated, but at the end of the day it's nothing but respect that I have for anyone who votes for the greatest team on earth!!! It's a privilege to post here.

Comment

• Mark Miller
                  • Dec 2008

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bills fan

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

In the past I've mainly only came around during some of FA, then at draft time and then around this time when the season is starting up. Since we have a new coach, QB, etc, there were a lot more topics to read and share an opinion on then any of the other years so I've been here for the most part the entire offseason.

I'm just happy that football is finally back and this is the last week for at least the next 5 months that we won't see any Bills games. I can't wait until the first preseason game next Sunday and at least see some Bills football again.

Usually I can't wait for the season to start but I try not to wish the summer away too fast. Since I've mostly had to work almost everyday for the past couple months I guess that doesn't matter this year anyway. Lets just bring on some football again.
                    Last edited by BillsFever21; 07-29-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

This site is one of my few tabs that stay open 24/7 on my Mozilla. So thank you Zone for bringing me my Bills chat

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                        This site is one of my few tabs that stay open 24/7 on my Mozilla. So thank you Zone for bringing me my Bills chat
                        Same with me. First and last site I visit during the day.

Comment

Working...
                        X