• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

7/30 Camp Updates

Team is in full pads today. Mario not expected.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The King
    • Jun 2004

Re: 7?30 Camp Updates

Marrone hiking to #3 (from @moriartysports)
    Last edited by The King; 07-30-2013, 08:19 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

Re: 7/30 Camp Updates

First Scrum breaks out.
      The Bills had their first scrum of camp at practice this morning.At the end of a pass play Crezdon Butler and Robert Woods wrestled each other to the ground.Woods was on the bottom and Butler took of the receivers helmet. Help soon arrived to break things up.
      It was all

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by The King View Post
        First Scrum breaks out.
        The Bills had their first scrum of camp at practice this morning.At the end of a pass play Crezdon Butler and Robert Woods wrestled each other to the ground.Woods was on the bottom and Butler took of the receivers helmet. Help soon arrived to break things up.
        OpIv - terrible coaching, this would never happen in a real organization
        Eternal optimists - NICE FIRE, THIS BODES WELL FOR OUR SEASON!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Actually it happens all the time. And if/when it happens to the Patriots or Cowboys, ESPN will talk about it for 3 days.

You've got a bunch of alpha male athletes competing to live their dream and make a **** ton of money, a bunch of cocky rookies who want to show off and a bunch of vets who want to put the rookies in their place. With that much testosterone flying around, scrubs are gonna happen. It would probably happen more often if these guys didn't realize that they are gonna be teammates with these guys if they make the team.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Camp fights happen, nothing to read into them.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X