X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

TJ Heath?

I don't live in the area anymore, so unfortunately I cant get to camp...but I've heard that TJ Heath is starting opposite Gilmore?
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: TJ Heath?

i havent heard this
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

Couple of friends have been the opening two days and said that Heath was rotating with McKelvin...hope to god its just because McKelvin is still rehabbing...
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• daryls61
        • Jan 2013

He got some 1st team reps today. McKelvin was with the 2's.
        The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

I just read www.buffalobills.com Notes from the last three practices, and they are not even mentioning him.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Ed
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by more cowbell View Post
            Couple of friends have been the opening two days and said that Heath was rotating with McKelvin...hope to god its just because McKelvin is still rehabbing...
            That's what it sounds like. They want to work McKelvin back slowly because of his recent groin surgery.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
              • Sep 2010

Who?
              Originally posted by OpIv37
              You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

I think they'll look for some veteran help before camp is over.

Comment

Working...
                X