PDA

View Full Version : I could soooo do this.

SkateZilla
07-30-2013, 03:59 PM
http://hockeyjobs.nhl.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=57677

G Wolly
07-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Cool.

SabreEleven
07-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Cool.

You were the first person I thought could do this when I read this. Go for it.

DetDannyWilliams
07-31-2013, 06:34 PM
speaking of broadcasting I heard a rumor my friend works for TWC that the Sabres are going to dump MSG in three years, that's how many more years are left on the contract and start their own channel like Empire Sports Network was they would transform the now vacant space which was the areospace museum that was behind the Sabres store into a studio.

OpIv37
08-01-2013, 12:05 PM
speaking of broadcasting I heard a rumor my friend works for TWC that the Sabres are going to dump MSG in three years, that's how many more years are left on the contract and start their own channel like Empire Sports Network was they would transform the now vacant space which was the areospace museum that was behind the Sabres store into a studio.

well, MSG has some issues that I won't bother restating because they've been well documented on this site, but where would they get the money for a startup sports network? What would they show when they don't have Sabres content? ESN failed for a reason and they'd have to make sure they don't set themselves up to fail.

DetDannyWilliams
08-01-2013, 03:35 PM
well, MSG has some issues that I won't bother restating because they've been well documented on this site, but where would they get the money for a startup sports network? What would they show when they don't have Sabres content? ESN failed for a reason and they'd have to make sure they don't set themselves up to fail.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=1 all this and more.

WagonCircler
08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
but where would they get the money for a startup sports network?.

Seriously?

Terry spent $10 MIL on a locker room.

Uncle Jesse
08-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Seriously?

Terry spent $10 MIL on a locker room.

With that bomb ass carpet!!!