• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Brandon/Bills Should Have Given A Prepared Statement On Mario Williams

..instead of hanging his coach out to dry. Marrone came across as thin skinned and shouldn't have been put in that position.

3 days in, " I don't know " is never going to cut it concerning any star player on any sports team. The outside media is not doing anything wrong. That's their job to ask about Williams.

Brandon promised us a " World Class Organization " . He cannot control the media like team employees John Murphy & Chris Brown.

Williams is a diva and that perception is now cemented with this latest fiasco. I honestly don't care what he does, as long as he'd bringing pressure on Brady opening day.

Yet it's up to Brandon to do his job and not be invisible, while his coach is put in an uncomfortable position to explain something he has little to no information on.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: Brandon/Bills Should Have Given A Prepared Statement On Mario Williams

A prepared statement would not have prevented the media from asking the same questions over and over. I don't think Marrone came across as "thin skinned" at all. I like the way he handled himself. Frankly, it's how Bellichek and the Pats have handled injuries for years.

Comment

• WagonCircler
      Escaped Convict
      • Jul 2002

Re: Brandon/Bills Should Have Given A Prepared Statement On Mario Williams

Brandon should be given a bagged lunch and a bus ticket.

Comment

Working...
      X