• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

7/31 Camp Updates

I'll post various Tweets from camp to keep everyone informed.

Mario is at camp and dressed.
    Last edited by The King; 07-31-2013, 09:28 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: 7/31 Camp Updates

What kind of dress ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

If you're not going to practice you need to work on stadium repairs.
        It was all

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The King View Post
          So the pic I saw was fake.

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

McKelvin taking first team reps.
            It was all

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

Rogers, Woods and Kolb working with the first team O.
              It was all

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

those are the tires of the midget trainer's monster truck.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Kevin Elliott getting carted off the field After making a spectacular deep ball catch and going down hard W/Gilmore on top of him
                  It was all

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Marrone: Mario returned last night after a visit with Dr. Anderson. Diagnosis: Rest and treatment for left foot. No timetable for return.
                    It was all

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Marrone: "@darickrogers has stepped it up since OTAs and minicamp"
                      It was all

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Reportedly, EJ Manuel had another good practice and Marrone said he's ready to start throwing some more exotic defense stuff at him.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                          • Oct 2002

He'll win a stuffed animal if he can ring the bell.
                          Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2010

Marrone: "@darickrogers has stepped it up since OTAs and minicamp"
                            1st team reps too, my prediction might come true!

Comment

Working...
                            X