X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Combining my love for the Bills with Fantasy Football

Hey guys. I know I post some "abstract" posts". This one here is one looking for advise. I am in a local fantasy football league as many of you are I'm sure. I was doing some research and I came across ESPN and there "rankings". I just want to vent for a minute. The first thing that pisses me off is their TE rankings/projections. They listed 30 plus TE and no Bill. Their 32 pick only caught 1 TD. Really? I also scrolled down to number 30 with their WR rankings and there also was no Bill. No Stevie. I stopped there. I'm sure Stevie is number 34 or 38, But projecting him there means that he is not even as good as some teams number twos. As far as a Bills QB, well, fergetaboutit. I must be a homer as I think that at the end of the season Stevie will crack the top 30 as wall as Chandler will also.

Second, I am in a league with a twelve team snake draft format, head to head points. I have the second pick in the draft but have to wait until number 23 in the second round. I have a trade offer for number 11 and 14 for my number 2, (he said number two). Was considering it but was really looking forward to drafting C.J. at number 2. I really think that he is going to explode this year. They have him ranked at number 6 this year but I think that next year his preseason rankings are number one (this poster just had a homer moment). So If I keep my number 2 pick I take CJ. Or do I trade??? If C.J. is the given pick at number 2 then should I trade?
    Last edited by mixxum; 08-04-2013, 02:20 AM.
Working...
X