PDA

View Full Version : Who starts at QB for our first pre-season game ??

Skooby
08-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Who starts at QB for our first pre-season game ??

Buffalogic
08-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Cool useless poll

Skooby
08-06-2013, 01:08 PM
EJ makes more sense because of his amount of snaps but Kolb has seniority in experience & they might want to bring EJ along slowly to opposing teams that can sack him.

bdutton
08-06-2013, 01:50 PM
EJ... he's been getting most of the reps. If Kolb is back, he might be #2. Tuel 3rd.

Next preseason game it would have to be Kolb, EJ, Tuel assuming Kolb gets a full week of practice in.

stuckincincy
08-06-2013, 02:13 PM

NOT THE DUDE.

Better Days comes in at the 2nd quarter.

:kid:

Skooby
08-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Cool useless poll I would like to get a variety of opinions on who should start & why, the other boards have taken quite nicely to the question with EJ leading but by slimmer margins.

better days
08-06-2013, 07:27 PM
I would like to get a variety of opinions on who should start & why, the other boards have taken quite nicely to the question with EJ leading but by slimmer margins.

SMALL sample size thus far.

feldspar
08-06-2013, 07:37 PM
I'd be surprised if Kolb doesn't start. He's the veteran with experience. Better to ease Manuel into his first NFL football game, which is kind of a big deal. Could help his confidence too if he sees more success with the number twos. Manuel should play longer this way, too, I figure.

Skooby
08-06-2013, 07:57 PM
SMALL sample size thus far.

Here yes, other boards are much more active.

mayotm
08-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Here yes, other boards are much more active.That being the case, perhaps you should just post on the other boards.

Homegrown
08-06-2013, 08:15 PM
SMALL sample size thus far. size doesn't matter ... that's what she said

feldspar
08-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Actually, I just saw that Buffalo Bills quarterback Kevin Kolb has been excused from training camp because of a death in his family.

The team made the announcement Monday afternoon, a few hours before the Bills were scheduled to hold a scrimmage.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/08/05/bills-qb-kevin-kolb-excused-from-training-camp-following-death-in-his-family/#ixzz2bF4ybpHt

This could change what I thought...on top of his injury and everything. I really don't know.

Skooby
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
That being the case, perhaps you should just post on the other boards.

You didn't have to open this here either, so if you have a concern just utilize this lesson well.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I just saw that Buffalo Bills quarterback Kevin Kolb has been excused from training camp because of a death in his family.

The team made the announcement Monday afternoon, a few hours before the Bills were scheduled to hold a scrimmage.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/08/05/bills-qb-kevin-kolb-excused-from-training-camp-following-death-in-his-family/#ixzz2bF4ybpHt

This could change what I thought...on top of his injury and everything. I really don't know.

Add in he's made of glass.

Meathead
08-06-2013, 09:28 PM
you know the old saying, nobody ever lost their job due to death

Scumbag College
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I think Tuel should start just to make everyone go insane.

BertSquirtgum
08-06-2013, 10:13 PM

Why do you care Skooby? You don't even like the Bills.

TacklingDummy
08-07-2013, 07:36 AM
EJ better start from day 1.
Either a QB has it from the start or they don't.

better days
08-07-2013, 09:02 AM
EJ better start from day 1.
Either a QB has it from the start or they don't.

Well, I guess the Packers should go ahead & cut Aaron Rogers then.

kishoph
08-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Cool useless poll

I would like to get a variety of opinions on who should start & why, the other boards have taken quite nicely to the question with EJ leading but by slimmer margins.

Who wants to hear anyone's opinions on a message board ? :sarcasm2:

With Kolb missing practice again today, you would think that he has no chance of starting, but it's not like they have a gameplan installed or anything. I chose EJ that would start, but I think I'd rather have Kolb start, play a couple of series, then let EJ play the rest of the half at least. I think EJ getting work with the #1 offense is necessary, but there's no harm in letting him play against #2 and 3 defense's, it could help him get the offense down a little easier without having to face strong defense's right away.

NOT THE DUDE...
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Well, I guess the Packers should go ahead & cut Aaron Rogers then.

many people are not patient anymore, but ( generally speaking), many qbs either have " it" or they don't from the get go.

better days
08-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Well, I voted Kolb will start the first preseason game, but it will not surprise me at all if EJ starts the first REAL game.