• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Kings Cartoons: Hacketts Way

Cameo's from Coach Sal and Chan Gailey!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Re: Kings Cartoons: Hacketts Way

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Cameo's from Coach Sal and Chan Gailey!
    Gailey looks great lol Yet Sal usually stays in studio whereas Joe Battaglia does the interviews.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

LMAO hilarious

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

LOL, CJ will need his own waterboy.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The Jokeman View Post
          Gailey looks great lol Yet Sal usually stays in studio whereas Joe Battaglia does the interviews.
          I saw Sal on the field after the scrimmage.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• BillsFever21
            • Aug 2004

That girl in the stands with the green top has a nice set of breasts on her.

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

One of your best ones yet!! And that is saying a lot!! The cameo by Chan put this one over the top. I especially love how you dressed him up like an out of work schmuck!!
              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22 View Post
                One of your best ones yet!! And that is saying a lot!! The cameo by Chan put this one over the top. I especially love how you dressed him up like an out of work schmuck!!
                That outfit was a must.
                It was all

Comment

Working...
                X