News about Spiller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Generalissimus Gibby
    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    • Jun 2006

News about Spiller?

Yeah, so I don't have too much time on the net these days, and I was wondering how are our RBs looking this year? I mean I saw King's latest cartoon before I logged in (funny stuff btw) and so I have to ask, are we planning to use CJ more this year or is this regime also fixed in its thinking that CJ would get worn out if we used him in the redzone?
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: News about Spiller?

I guess we will find out if he starts puking all over the field or sidelines. Hackett must have watched Any Given Sunday too much.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
      • Dec 2008

I heard he won last nights Powerball Lottery and is going to quit his day job.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

the good news is that he stands a great chance to lead the league in rushing

the bad news is teams that have that guy rarely make the playoffs nowadays

but if pettine works his magic and gets his unit giggidy into the top ten that combo could get them to the playoffs even without a qb. hey it could happen. but probably not. five wins
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
        X