PDA

View Full Version : X's 2014 Bills Mock Draft V1.0

X-Era
08-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Never too early...

Based on my previous comments about needs at this point and based on initial projections for prospects, here's my first take for a Bills mock draft. I predicted 4 wins. I hope we have more but thats my current guess. Here's what I might do if I were the Bills:

1, pick 5) Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA- Fast, athletic, and productive... Just the type of OLB we want

2) Eric Ebron, TE, UNC- Big, receiving TE with good speed and quicks. Did I mention he's a decent blocker too? Chandler is a UFA after this year.

3) David Yankey, G, Stanford- Versatile, effective LG with decent feet

4) Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke- A bit of a sleeper. Very athletic, fast, and underrated skills

5) Gabe Ikard, G/C, Oklahoma- Another solid G/C swing type interior lineman. A bit undersized but pretty athletic.

6) Corey Nelson, OLB, Oklahoma- Fast OLB/S tweener which seems to be what Pettine likes.

7) Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia- A T/G type who has size and average feet but may need to move inside.

Just a first shot at it. Lot's will change. 3 of the 7 picks from the ACC, 2 from the PAC 10... Same as in 2013.

DesertFox24
08-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Love the Barr pick.

Only thing I will say is I dont think we win less than 6 games. I think the ceiling is 8 games if we get lucky but I think we are a 6-8 win team which probably has us as frienge top 10 pick.

Ebron I think could potentially go in the first due to his athleticism and height weight arm length numbers

love the guards though.

Guard depth and tackle depth are needed.

I am hoping we can cross tackle depth off the list if Hairston and Sanders can become solid players.

DraftBoy
08-16-2013, 07:22 AM
Love the Nelson selection, think we'll see a couple of OLB/SS hybrids added to this D.

X-Era
08-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Love the Nelson selection, think we'll see a couple of OLB/SS hybrids added to this D.I like at as a potential Bryan Scott replacement. He's getting long in the tooth.