PDA

View Full Version : WR Chris Hogan Should Make This Team

Night Train
08-17-2013, 10:04 AM
This guy looks like a poor mans Welker in the slot, getting immediate separation and showing great hands.

I don't view him as a backup at all but someone they could use right now in a defined role in the slot. Watching him at camp and from the stands last night, I have lots of faith in his present ability and Manuel seems to locate him with ease on many a slant pattern. He could really help our rookie QB.

X-Era
08-17-2013, 10:05 AM
This guy looks like a poor mans Welker in the slot, getting immediate separation and showing great hands.

I don't view him as a backup at all but someone they could use right now in a defined role in the slot. Watching him at camp and from the stands last night, I have lots of faith in his present ability and Manuel seems to locate him with ease on many a slant pattern. He could really help our rookie QB.I'd take him over Easley personally.

Night Train
08-17-2013, 10:06 AM
I'd take him over Easley personally.
And Da'rick Rodgers..and Brad Smith..

better days
08-17-2013, 10:13 AM

I don't view him as a backup at all but someone they could use right now in a defined role in the slot. Watching him at camp and from the stands last night, I have lots of faith in his present ability and Manuel seems to locate him with ease on many a slant pattern. He could really help our rookie QB.

I think he makes the team & sees playing time, but Stevie is the starter in the slot.

The Bills may put Stevie on the outside & have Hogan in the slot on occasion but that will not be the norm. I think Hogan will be used mostly to give Stevie a breather.

ParanoidAndroid
08-17-2013, 10:33 AM
It's a shame we aren't seeing more of TJ Graham because it's hard to make any sort of judgement. Right now, though, Easley looks like he is making a push to get playing time opposite of Woods when Stevie is in the slot. Hogan will be a very solid backup and 3rd down receiver. Unless Rogers finds a way to show up, he's going to be PS'd and then picked up by a WR starved team. I just don't think Brad Smith is going to be that important with all this young talent showing up. It would be a horrible shame if either Hogan or Easley get cut in favor of Smith's versatility and experience.

alohabillsfan
08-18-2013, 06:33 AM
I agree, from what ive seen it should be,

Stevie
Woods
Goodwin
Easley
Hogan
TJ

YardRat
08-18-2013, 06:41 AM
They better keep 6, and Smith better not be one of them.

DraftBoy
08-18-2013, 07:26 AM
I still think they end up with 7 and 7-11 should be one of them.

THATHURMANATOR
08-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Here is who I would keep

Stevie
Woods
Goodwin
Graham
Easely
Hogan

Rodgers to practice squad.

Goobylal
08-18-2013, 09:45 AM
I've said they'll keep 7 and I'd keep SJ, TJ, Woods, Goodwin, Rogers, Easley and Kaufman. I think Smith is gone because he's not much of a QB and there are better WR and returner options. And while Hogan gets open a lot in practice, I don't think he shows up in games, and they could easily PS him. Rogers...not so much. Or they could keep Hogan and PS Kaufman, but I think someone will snatch him up as well.

Meathead
08-18-2013, 09:53 AM
This guy looks like a poor mans Welker

racist

Mike13
08-18-2013, 10:43 AM
meh.

Turf
08-18-2013, 10:44 AM
I think Kaufman is the sleeper here. He looks really clutch, fights for the ball. He going to be hard to get rid of.