Interesting Stat about QB efficiency last night.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Interesting Stat about QB efficiency last night.....

This kind of quantifies what I saw during the game. EJ not only looked much more in command of the O, he ran it much more efficiently as well.

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

"Interesting stat from the Buffalo broadcast: 76 percent of EJ Manuel's plays snapped w/ 23-plus seconds on play clock. Kolb at 12 percent.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Interesting Stat about QB efficiency last night.....

Originally posted by BidsJr View Post
    This kind of quantifies what I saw during the game. EJ not only looked much more in command of the O, he ran it much more efficiently as well.

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

"Interesting stat from the Buffalo broadcast: 76 percent of EJ Manuel's plays snapped w/ 23-plus seconds on play clock. Kolb at 12 percent.
    If snapping the ball quicker is a metric for effeciency...

And it could very well be. If we want up tempo and no huddle that implies running the plays as fast as possible. So then the speed at which you run the next play would impact the effeciency.

Comment

• kishoph
      • Jun 2003

Re: Interesting Stat about QB efficiency last night.....

Originally posted by BidsJr View Post

I thought I heard Kolb was at 5%, nonetheless, that is a big difference and pretty impressive by EJ. It shows that he has a pretty good grasp of what's going on out there. The importance of this is, that's how Marrone and Hackette want the offense to be ran. It really seems like a no-brainer that EJ is the man for the job.

Comment

Working...
      X