PDA

View Full Version : No Way EJ Plays The 4th Preseason Game

BillsImpossible
08-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Not even for a single drive. Why? Because I think the Bills already know what they're going to do on offense this year, and they sure as hell aren't going to show it off in the most meaningless of meaningless NFL preseason games. EJ Manuel has already shown enough to prove he will start game 1 against the Pats.

"But he needs more reps!"

If he's not ready, yes. But I think EJ is ready. If he, "needs more reps," then he's not ready to start.

EJ Manuel will be ready to start on opening day. A taxi cab driver told me so.

YardRat
08-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Why? is because they already ruled him out for both games immediately after Minnesota.

OpIv37
08-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Pretty sure EJ still needs to let the incision he has heal, and won't be able to play. If he is ready, he does need more reps but it's probably not worth the risk at this point. Let Tuel play and if he gets hurt have Brad Smith come in and run wildcat for the rest of the game.

DBrown77
08-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Not even for a single drive. Why? Because I think the Bills already know what they're going to do on offense this year, and they sure as hell aren't going to show it off in the most meaningless of meaningless NFL preseason games. EJ Manuel has already shown enough to prove he will start game 1 against the Pats.

"But he needs more reps!"

If he's not ready, yes. But I think EJ is ready. If he, "needs more reps," then he's not ready to start.

EJ Manuel will be ready to start on opening day. A taxi cab driver told me so.

I am confused why people think Marrone is ready to go with him in week 1 and he doesnt need reps. I guess Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Brees etc arent quite ready because they are playing.

Uncle Jesse
08-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Really going out on a limb here.