PFT SAYING KOLB'S CAREER COULD BE OVER FROM MULTIPLE CONCUSSIONS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

PFT SAYING KOLB'S CAREER COULD BE OVER FROM MULTIPLE CONCUSSIONS...

nfl network said ej will be ready week 1, and tuel will make the team. leinart/lewis battling for 3rd spot....
  • coastal
    Legendary Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: PFT SAYING KOLB'S CAREER COULD BE OVER FROM MULTIPLE CONCUSSIONS...

His career is over because he sucks.

this is an injury buy-out negotiation.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

The news on Bills quarterback Kevin Kolb, who left Saturday's preseason game with a head injury, appears to be very bad.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Really dumb decision letting T-Jax go so early.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Really dumb decision letting T-Jax go so early.
          Not really, he's not any good, or we wouldn't have let him go so early. But he's a vet ! So is Leinart who isn't any good either, or Leftwich, Beck, yada yada. Chicago plucked a plum when they grabbed Trent Edwards, who isn't any good and Colt McCoy is on the trading block being not any good. A shame Fitz couldn't take less to stay, he's not any good either, but robust. Nothing much will happen until Manuel is healthy anyway. I honestly prefer the "maybe" of Tuel to any of the proven not goods anyway who will hopefully be riding the pines where they belong.

Let's face it, this season is practice anyway. No one available is going to frost the cake we haven't baked yet, or they wouldn't be available.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Sad for Kolb. Regardless of whether you think he's good or not, it's still crappy to see someone's career over way too early .

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

Glass is broken.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                Sad for Kolb. Regardless of whether you think he's good or not, it's still crappy to see someone's career over way too early .
                Maybe, but I won't shed a tear. Do you have any idea how much money this guy has been given to do basically nothing in this league? I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. Kick me in the head with a helmet on for a million-plus, and I'll let you do it with a smile on my face. Break a bone or two for another $12 million, and I'll kiss you on the lips afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, because I'm not glad about this...IF his career is over, but he'll even get a pension.

But do you want to know something funny? This potential career ending last-straw injury HAPPENED ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! Not kidding. If I were Kolb, I'd consider that a present of sorts.

Happy 29th birthday Kolb.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

Well that was a waste of a signing. I hope his head gets better and he calls it a day before it happens again. It's just not worth it anymore.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

I wonder what all the people will say who thought he was a great signing and could stay healthy.
                    Last edited by BillsFever21; 08-25-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21 View Post
                      I wonder what all the people will say who thought he was a great signing and could stay healthy.
                      That you can't get a legit starting QB for what we paid.

Comment

• BidsJr
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                        Maybe, but I won't shed a tear. Do you have any idea how much money this guy has been given to do basically nothing in this league? I'm pretty sure he'll be fine. Kick me in the head with a helmet on for a million-plus, and I'll let you do it with a smile on my face. Break a bone or two for another $12 million, and I'll kiss you on the lips afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, because I'm not glad about this...IF his career is over, but he'll even get a pension.

But do you want to know something funny? This potential career ending last-straw injury HAPPENED ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! Not kidding. If I were Kolb, I'd consider that a present of sorts.

Happy 29th birthday Kolb.

U mad?

Despicable.
                        "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by X-Era View Post
                          That you can't get a legit starting QB for what we paid.
                          That would be obvious for most. There were far too many resident homers who thought he could lead us to the playoffs and that his bad play and injuries was because of Arizona.

This guy wasn't even worth banking on as a backup QB. He never stayed healthy for more then 5 games or so and his play was never great to begin with. Now we definitely don't have anything for a backup because they put their eggs in Mr. Glass.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Kevin Kolb should have Be retire with pass conussion-system before.

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BidsJr View Post
                              U mad?

Despicable.
                              I'm honest.

It's not determined whether Kolb's injury is career-ending or not...if it is, he already made way more money than he was ever going to be worth if he played another decade, probably...WAY more. On top of that, he'll be perfectly fine in most likelihood. If he's not, then I'll feel bad for him. Not like he is maimed or some crap. Hell, I've had a few concussions in my lifetime too...couple of REALLY bad ones. Ever get hit by a car while riding your bicycle? I broke my friggin' hip at around 22 years of age. I'm not a multi-millionaire.

Kolb can retire on his 29th birthday, and I'm supposed to cry a river? It's despicable if I don't weep?

Not like I wish him bad things, but this guy can retire a rich, healthy young man probably, after never having been too great at his job, no less.
                              Last edited by feldspar; 08-25-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X