X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Trouble logging in.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I get this in my original saved favorite link for this board. I logged in again and re-saved. Still get this. From my phone I have to log in and click 4 times to get to the board. I always have to log in. Before I could just click on my saved icon and boom I would be there. Now, really sucks. Really annoying. Not sure what has changed or if anyone else is having an issue.
    Last edited by mixxum; 08-26-2013, 03:19 AM.
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Re: Trouble logging in.

Originally posted by mixxum View Post
    If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I get this in my original saved favorite link for this board. I logged in again and re-saved. Still get this. From my phone I have to log in and click 4 times to get to the board. I always have to log in. Before I could just click on my saved icon and boom I would be there. Now, really sucks. Really annoying. Not sure what has changed or if anyone else is having an issue.
    Similar situation here. When connection is made, all forums are marked as private - cannot browse - have to log in .
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Maybe it's regular board maintenance? Back in the day it used to happen at a certain time like clockwork, not sure if it's the same since the hacking.

Comment

• DBrown77
        Watching the Bills suck since 1999
        • Mar 2005

I posted the same problem in the Billszone QA forum. Waiting for a response.

Comment

Working...
        X