PDA

View Full Version : Bills Shouldn't Rush EJ Back - Long Term Outlook

Night Train
08-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Feed whoever to the wolves and take the lumps... but don't ruin this guys development by rushing him back. We have no idea what the injury really is but just take ones time in getting him back in the lineup and let him mend properly, no matter what the length of time.

We are NOT going to the playoffs this year with a roster that is obviously 7-10 players short in starters and quality depth, so think long term and realize where this team actually is with a new administration.

Rebuilding.

MidnightVoice
08-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Don't do what the Jets did to Geno

The King
08-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Don't do what the Jets did to Geno
Did the Jets do it to Geno or did Geno do it to himself. He's been struggling since camp opened.

trapezeus
08-26-2013, 09:03 AM
i agree, don't rush him back. but don't concede anything. i don't think they are superbowl team. but they are young. it's a weak division of NE is as bad as they look right now (and provided that they don't cheat routinely, it's up for grabs for 4 teams.)

I think there is a benefit in a young team getting to the playoffs and finding out the difference between the games. if the bills can squeak into the playoffs and not thoroughly embarassed in the game they play, i'd be very excited and feel like year 2 under marrone could be a year that they could really put something together.

mrbojanglezs
08-26-2013, 09:13 AM
sorry strongly disagree. Any QB who's "development gets ruined from playing to early" will not pan out in the NFL anyway. Don't give me Aaron Rogers. He didn't have to start becuase of Brett Favre.

Any qb who is not mentally tough enough to take his lumps as he is learning on the fly isn't mentally tough enough to make it this league. Plain and simple. Put him in and let him learn, too many rookie qbs are coming in and contributing in their 1st and 2nd years. This isn't 1990 anymore.

NOT THE DUDE...
08-26-2013, 09:26 AM
if hes fine, he will play. wtf

X-Era
08-26-2013, 09:58 AM
The only reason he should be off the field at this point is due to injury. He's the best QB option we have and has looked pretty good.