PDA

View Full Version : Deadspin: Why Your Team Sucks 2013 - Buffalo Bills

gr8slayer
08-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Good write up, with a little bit of comedy: http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-buffalo-bills-1221055397

Edit: They aren't picking on the Bills, they do this for all 32 teams.

GingerP
08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
"Every year, the Bills win one game early, and that one win—even if it's against a ****ty opponent—is enough to turn every dumb**** Bills fan into Ron Jaworski. I TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS I THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO BE AN OUTSTANDING TEAM IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. It takes virtually nothing to sucker these people in. They are the lab rat that keeps getting shocked by the electrified cheese."

LOL.

gr8slayer
08-29-2013, 11:26 AM
"Every year, the Bills win one game early, and that one win—even if it's against a ****ty opponent—is enough to turn every dumb**** Bills fan into Ron Jaworski. I TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS I THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO BE AN OUTSTANDING TEAM IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. It takes virtually nothing to sucker these people in. They are the lab rat that keeps getting shocked by the electrified cheese."

LOL.

What's funny is that the same can be said for every fan base. Last year, after game one, you would have thought that the Cowboys had already won the SB around here.

OpIv37
08-29-2013, 11:32 AM
What's funny is that the same can be said for every fan base. Last year, after game one, you would have thought that the Cowboys had already won the SB around here.

Redskins fans are even worse. The team loses two in a row- they want everyone cut/fired. The team wins two in a row, they think they're already SB champs.

I remember a few years back-the Skins were something like 5-6 and may not have made the playoffs even if they won out, and people were calling the local sports shows talking about how they thought the team was good enough to win the SB.

justasportsfan
08-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Didn't know OP's real name was Drew Magary

MidnightVoice
08-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Good write up, with a little bit of comedy.

Where is the comedy. It looks like straight, honest reporting to me :D

The King
08-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Meh

Thurmal
08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
The fan emails are hysterical.

jills
08-29-2013, 01:48 PM
We get 3 Super Bowls a year: the game vs. New England, the game at New England, and the NFL draft. We usually lose all three.

This made me LOL

Pinkerton Security
08-29-2013, 02:01 PM
I like the part about making your own Thad Lewis with felt and Elmers glue lol