PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo News: Manuel has not yet resumed throwing...

gr8slayer
08-29-2013, 11:33 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/bills-notebook-marrone-says-practices-will-tell-manuels-fate-20130828

Meathead
08-29-2013, 11:39 AM
when asked how many days of practice it would take for ej to be ready to start the opener marrone himmed and hawed saying something to the effect that if it was the thursday before the game that wouldnt be good enough but if it was 'monday or wednesday' he would have to see how ej was throwing and make the call

so really what hes saying is as long as ej can start practicing at least four days before the game he will play. so we got one week

edit: oh crap shoulda read the article first. well at least he didnt make me into a liar

feldspar
08-29-2013, 01:33 PM
I like this quote:

“Right now, he’s telling me he’s ready to go, but obviously he’s not,” Marrone said. “That’s the mentality of EJ."

EJ is a total liar, LOL.

gr8slayer
08-29-2013, 01:47 PM
Can't ever trust anything anyone from Florida State says, right Lecter?
I like this quote:

“Right now, he’s telling me he’s ready to go, but obviously he’s not,” Marrone said. “That’s the mentality of EJ."

EJ is a total liar, LOL.

jamze132
08-29-2013, 02:31 PM
If EJ is running around and riding bikes, he'll be fine to start wk 1. The only problem is he's going to be very rusty and that's not a good when trying to keep up with Brady.

mayotm
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
News from Tuesday afternoon that hit the papers Wednesday.

MidnightVoice
08-29-2013, 02:43 PM
News from Tuesday afternoon that hit the papers Wednesday.

I had just checked!

updated August 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM

BillsFever21
08-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I highly doubt Manuel will be starting week one against the Patriots. What is the difference from Wednesday or Thursday when it comes to preparing for the game? We're talking one day which I doubt will make him any more ready considering he is a rookie that's been injured since halfway through the preseason.

There is no need to rush it. We need him for the season and not just week one. Let Tuel get killed and hopefully Manuel will be ready to go starting week two.

stuckincincy
08-29-2013, 03:26 PM
I highly doubt Manuel will be starting week one against the Patriots. What is the difference from Wednesday or Thursday when it comes to preparing for the game? We're talking one day which I doubt will make him any more ready considering he is a rookie that's been injured since halfway through the preseason.

There is no need to rush it. We need him for the season and not just week one. Let Tuel get killed and hopefully Manuel will be ready to go starting week two.

Marrone would be certifiable if Manuel suits up.