PDA

View Full Version : Humorous look at 2013 season

Syderick
08-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Just light humorous outlook on the Bills season, don't take it seriously. Warning there's swearing:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-buffalo-bills-1221055397

better days
08-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Day late & a dollar short.

BillsFever21
08-29-2013, 05:40 PM
No matter which side of the fence you're on you have to laugh at most of this. Some of this is too true for an article like this.

Your 2012 record: 6-10 after a 2-1 start. Every year, the Bills win one game early, and that one win—even if it's against a ****ty opponent—is enough to turn every dumb**** Bills fan into Ron Jaworski. I TELL YOU WHAT I REALLY LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS I THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO BE AN OUTSTANDING TEAM IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. It takes virtually nothing to sucker these people in. They are the lab rat that keeps getting shocked by the electrified cheese.

This has to be one truest conclusions that I've seen over the years. Every season we win an early game and everyone is happy because we're 1-0 or 2-1, etc.

4) Trent Edwards. When considering the delusional qualities of Bills fans, just know that they were REALLY excited for Trent Edwards. Unreasonably so.

This was another statement that was hilarious and totally spot on. I'll never forget all the people who claimed Edwards was going to be great because Bill Walsh liked his skills. And then the endless comments about his "accuracy and completion percentage" after he had a season of 3 yard completions that inflated his completion percentage because he was afraid to attempt any other pass. Even that didn't last long and eventually his completion percentage wasn't any good either.

JoeMama
08-29-2013, 05:47 PM
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc491/spi010/this-is-repost.jpg

And worthy of a repost.

Great article.

Prov401
08-29-2013, 05:56 PM
"The bills playoff drought has now seen three popes."

That's pretty f'n funny.

OpIv37
08-29-2013, 06:42 PM
No matter which side of the fence you're on you have to laugh at most of this. Some of this is too true for an article like this.

This has to be one truest conclusions that I've seen over the years. Every season we win an early game and everyone is happy because we're 1-0 or 2-1, etc.

oh, and don't bother pointing out that the Bills won the game because the other team had 4 turnovers and the Bills won by less than 1 score with paltry offensive numbers and a D that lost the TOP battle. Don't bother pointing out that the team we played at home is far worse than the team we play on the road next week.

Then you'll get trashed for "complaining about a win." Oh, and then when we get crushed the following week, don't bother pointing out that you were right, because then you care more about being right than the Bills winning.

That's how it goes around here.

BillsFever21
08-29-2013, 07:00 PM
oh, and don't bother pointing out that the Bills won the game because the other team had 4 turnovers and the Bills won by less than 1 score with paltry offensive numbers and a D that lost the TOP battle. Don't bother pointing out that the team we played at home is far worse than the team we play on the road next week.

Then you'll get trashed for "complaining about a win." Oh, and then when we get crushed the following week, don't bother pointing out that you were right, because then you care more about being right than the Bills winning.

That's how it goes around here.

I still can't forget about last year heading into week 4 against the Patriots. The same old people said we were good because we were 2-1 and the Patriots sucked because they were 1-2. We had a one more win with a big 3 game sample size but the Patriots sucked. We were going to beat them and take a 2 game lead in the division plus the win against them. That definitely didn't work out.

Jeff1220
08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
:rofl:

We get 3 Super Bowls a year: the game vs. New England, the game at New England, and the NFL draft. We usually lose all three.

feldspar
08-29-2013, 11:29 PM
Day late & a dollar short.

The story of my life...