08-30-2013, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5DY3EaXfg

trapezeus
08-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Don't get it

Skooby
08-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Don't get it
Ahhhh......"not so wounded as we were led to believe".

Skooby
08-30-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm not a believer in the injured team idea, the coaches have all basically said zero about health or welfare of the players for a reason. Many conflicting reports about who's starting, who's practicing & how much info the press is getting. The press is even saying how this is a closed practice & no info about what's going on is trickling out. Big smoke show to gain the most traction, Khan was surprised as well & had to change tactics which helped cause his demise.

khan's first mate & trusted advisor basically told him we can come back & finish them off later. The odds maker is loading up against us & saying it looks like they're doomed. EJ is going to be uncoverable, he will outrun the best the Pats have. Who's going to catch him or our WR core? Blitz packages will come from all angles, man to man coverages with full press.

Bills literally put their foot on the gas the first 2 games, pretty blew out the teams with our starters. Then we backed off to play it safer after the nicks, conceding the last 2 games. Full throttle baby, no stopping until we win.

clumping platelets
08-30-2013, 10:29 PM
Full throttle baby, no stopping until we win.

Which week will that be? 10?

Goobylal
08-30-2013, 10:59 PM
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Bless you Scotty! Go Sulu!

Great ***** movie.

BertSquirtgum
08-31-2013, 01:51 AM
Another stupid thread. You are on a roll.

Scumbag College
08-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Star Trek II took that from one of the most unreadable pieces of literature ever, Moby Dick.

Ricardo and Bill's weird fake hair and overacting made that movie.

Skooby
08-31-2013, 02:37 AM
Star Trek II took that from one of the most unreadable pieces of literature ever, Moby Dick.

Douchebags that cannot understand the meaning of my warning will always wonder what I meant, game 1 to prove it. No disrespect to you SC, other people cannot understand what I say sometimes.

Goobylal
08-31-2013, 07:25 AM

May have been unreadable (I never read it, so...), but it was a great analogy between Kirk and Khan. And the "needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few (or one)" was also brilliant. That was easily the best Star Trek movie of all and "Into Darkness" should never have been made.

Skooby
08-31-2013, 09:37 AM
May have been unreadable (I never read it, so...), but it was a great analogy between Kirk and Khan. And the "needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few (or one)" was also brilliant. That was easily the best Star Trek movie of all and "Into Darkness" should never have been made.

I watched "into the darkness" twice last night, that's how good it was. As Spock says in the original, "remember".

Goobylal
08-31-2013, 09:41 AM
I watched "into the darkness" twice last night, that's how good it was. As Spock says in the original, "remember".
I watched "Wrath of Khan" three times last night and twice this morning. Won't ever watch "Into Darkness" again.

Skooby
09-01-2013, 09:53 PM
I watched "Wrath of Khan" three times last night and twice this morning. Won't ever watch "Into Darkness" again.

Into is good.