PDA

View Full Version : Bills need to bring in offensive lineman Matt Stankiewitch

Skooby
08-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Just for name value if nothing else.

IlluminatusUIUC
08-30-2013, 05:38 PM
This sounds like the kind of guy who developed a mean streak a mile wide over being teased about his name. A real life 'Boy named Sue' so to speak.

psubills62
08-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Fine by me. Could always use another Penn Stater on the team.

OpIv37
08-30-2013, 06:08 PM
Fine by me. Could always use another Penn Stater on the team.

Yeah, just make sure the team physician checks for rectal tearing during the requisite physical.....

psubills62
08-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Yeah, just make sure the team physician checks for rectal tearing during the requisite physical.....
Hm, what's the best response here:

The logical:
A) Seems that people are really reaching now with their attempts to be witty about Sandusky. Stankiewitch is a 300 lb. OL that...Sandusky raped?

The snarky:
B) I'm sure the physicians practiced on all the ND players after what Alabama did to them in the MNC game.

The emoticon:
C) [side note: why is there no face palm emoticon?]

The patronizing:
D) You're better than that, Op.

Take your pick. Creativity for insults against Penn State is hardly at a maximum nearly two years after this came out, and thus, the responses are just as tired.

HAMMER
08-30-2013, 08:16 PM
Well said.

Skooby
08-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Hm, what's the best response here:

The logical:
A) Seems that people are really reaching now with their attempts to be witty about Sandusky. Stankiewitch is a 300 lb. OL that...Sandusky raped?

The snarky:
B) I'm sure the physicians practiced on all the ND players after what Alabama did to them in the MNC game.

The emoticon:
C) [side note: why is there no face palm emoticon?]

The patronizing:
D) You're better than that, Op.

Take your pick. Creativity for insults against Penn State is hardly at a maximum nearly two years after this came out, and thus, the responses are just as tired.

I feel shame.