X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Espn Reporting..

On crawl no link, that Tuel is the starter vs the Patriots. Hopefully this is typical shoddy reporting, but it was tied to news news that Kolb was IR'd today.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Espn Reporting..

Originally posted by BidsJr View Post
    On crawl no link, that Tuel is the starter vs the Patriots. Hopefully this is typical shoddy reporting, but it was tied to news news that Kolb was IR'd today.
    That would be because as of now he is.

Which will likely change before next Thursday.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

EJ's practicing again and Marrone said he was going to see how he is by mid-week before deciding. I doubt Tuel is already the starter.

It's irrelevant anyway-we're talking about the difference between a 28 point loss and a 42 point loss.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

God OP I really hope the Bills pull out the upset so I can see what negativity you pull out of that. At least lets see what we have after a couple games. You never know how a TEAM is going to play together. Maybe we have a head coach that can do something for once

Comment

• BidsJr
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          EJ's practicing again and Marrone said he was going to see how he is by mid-week before deciding. I doubt Tuel is already the starter.

It's irrelevant anyway-we're talking about the difference between a 28 point loss and a 42 point loss.
          I guess life is irrelevant too, caus eit's just going to suck anyway right?
          "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• Homegrown
            Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
            • Jul 2008

no ...caus eit's not

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Homegrown View Post
              no ...caus eit's not
              Wow, thanks for pointing that out. The 1% of mankind who couldn't figure out what it meant thank you!

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                God OP I really hope the Bills pull out the upset so I can see what negativity you pull out of that. At least lets see what we have after a couple games. You never know how a TEAM is going to play together. Maybe we have a head coach that can do something for once
                If by some miracle we win you can bet that Op will find fault, guaranteed. "We should have never cut Lindell, Hopkins barely made that 54 yarder to win the game."

Comment

• The Popcorn
                  Cincinatti > Buffalo
                  • Jun 2009

WOW!!! REALLY??? Is Buffalo that bad or is New England that good?
                  The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I'm not talking about life- I'm talking about a football team that has underperformed for 13+ years.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
                    If by some miracle we win you can bet that Op will find fault, guaranteed. "We should have never cut Lindell, Hopkins barely made that 54 yarder to win the game."
                    Yeah great post.... Your assumption of how I would react in a hypothetical situation that never actually happened....
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
                      False assumption that I would pull negativity out of that hypothetical scenario.

And no- I don't know how the team will play- but I can venture an educated guess, just like I've done in the past with a great deal of accuracy.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Don't Panic
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2005

damn... I was so ready to thank that post... until I read the second half. Agreed on the "lets not get ahead of ourselves" though

Comment

• mayotm
                          • Jul 2003

False assumption that I would pull negativity out of that hypothetical scenario.

And no- I don't know how the team will play- but I can venture an educated guess, just like I've done in the past with a great deal of accuracy.
                          Probably not a false assumption. If you won a 100 million dollar lottery the first thing you would do is ***** about the taxes on it.

Comment

• realdealryan
                            realdealrex
                            • Nov 2005

I'm not talking about life- I'm talking about a football team that has underperformed for 13+ years.
                            And I was about to say that this is as positive as you can get about our playoff drought.

Comment

• BidsJr
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm View Post
                              Probably not a false assumption. If you won a 100 million dollar lottery the first thing you would do is ***** about the taxes on it.

And that would be about the one thing in life I would agree with the dude on!

Comment

Working...
                              X