PDA

View Full Version : meachem

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-31-2013, 08:28 PM
I know it's reaching for straws and something positive but it makes me feel good that we didn't sign him to an exorbitant contract. he just got cut today too by the chargers

THRILLHO
08-31-2013, 08:33 PM
Can he play QB? If so, lets bring him in!

Mr. Miyagi
08-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Screw him. He showed no respect for us. Sign here or not aside it was a disrespectful thing to do for him to give us the finger in the middle of our hosting him.

The Jokeman
08-31-2013, 09:47 PM
Screw him. He showed no respect for us. Sign here or not aside it was a disrespectful thing to do for him to give us the finger in the middle of our hosting him.

The guy had to get a chance to get a bigger contract and play a bigger role with the Chargers since they were desperate for WR when they lost Vincent Jackson, I don't blame him. If he didn't get a concussion in his last game I'd even think about signing him and letting Hogan go and sign to the Practice Squad. As outside of Stevie all of our WRs are a big time question mark.

Mace
08-31-2013, 10:08 PM
A San Diego writer said Meachems body is "broken down", cutting him is going to cost them near 10 million in dead money (near 7 this year alone), and they are worried about receivers too with Danario Alexander out for the year, and Malcolm Floyd hurting. Seyi Ajirotutu beat Meachem out for the 5th receiver spot.

I'd pass. Not the same Meachem anymore.