X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

meachem

I know it's reaching for straws and something positive but it makes me feel good that we didn't sign him to an exorbitant contract. he just got cut today too by the chargers
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.
  • THRILLHO
    This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
    • Feb 2009

Re: meachem

Can he play QB? If so, lets bring him in!
    True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Screw him. He showed no respect for us. Sign here or not aside it was a disrespectful thing to do for him to give us the finger in the middle of our hosting him.

Comment

• The Jokeman
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
        Screw him. He showed no respect for us. Sign here or not aside it was a disrespectful thing to do for him to give us the finger in the middle of our hosting him.
        The guy had to get a chance to get a bigger contract and play a bigger role with the Chargers since they were desperate for WR when they lost Vincent Jackson, I don't blame him. If he didn't get a concussion in his last game I'd even think about signing him and letting Hogan go and sign to the Practice Squad. As outside of Stevie all of our WRs are a big time question mark.

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

A San Diego writer said Meachems body is "broken down", cutting him is going to cost them near 10 million in dead money (near 7 this year alone), and they are worried about receivers too with Danario Alexander out for the year, and Malcolm Floyd hurting. Seyi Ajirotutu beat Meachem out for the 5th receiver spot.

I'd pass. Not the same Meachem anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X