PDA

View Full Version : My first draft this year

ELAYAS
09-01-2013, 08:42 PM
16 teams
standard non-ppr

QB: Ponder (yeah, might have waited too long to pick one up, but most other guys went with 2 and that screwed up my pick, best QBs now are: Flynn, Geno, Gabbert, Sanchez)
RB: Spiller, MJD, Ryan Mathews, Joique Bell, Christine Michael
WR: Garcon, Josh Gordon, Michael Floyd, Chris Givens, Kenbrell Thompkins
TE: Graham, Sudfeld
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Bucs (plan is to pick DEF weekly via waiver wire)

How bad it looks?

ELAYAS
09-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm liking my second draft better:
16 teams
standard non-ppr
QB: Dalton
RB: T-Rich, D.Wilson, E.Lacy, Daryl Richardson, Christine Michael, Joique Bell, Kendall Hunter
WR: Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Josh Gordon, Markus Wheaton, TJ Graham
TE: Jordan Cameron
K: no kicker, I'll drop one of the last 2 WR
DEF: Texans

Uncle Jesse
09-03-2013, 01:42 PM
16 teams is just too large.

tatersalad
09-03-2013, 02:09 PM
i like your first one

ELAYAS
09-03-2013, 03:47 PM
16 teams is just too large.Agreed!It's just that it's hard to find people interested in playing FF in Brazil, so it's not like there are many leagues. We gather some friends and their friends, and try not to exclude anyone. Both are friendly (no $) leagues, so it's just for "kicks and giggles".

ELAYAS
09-03-2013, 04:01 PM
i like your first one

Thing that bugs me is QB: I have no options, unless a trade surfaces. People here don't really "know" how to play FF, so except for me and two other guy, everyone has 2 QB's and one has THREE. So, unless Jennings and Patterson really help Ponder, this will be a very weak spot.

But I think I might be starting to gettin' the hang of this FF stuff... Might start playing in leagues with guys from US.

Little help here, who is the best for my second team (initially to ride the bench): M.Wheaton, TJ Graham or Pat Edwards? Which one would you guys pick?

The Jokeman
09-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Team 2 is good except the double team WRs of the Packers. I made the mistake of double dipping ages ago with Michael Jackson and Brett Perriman and killed me. In terms of a bench WR I'd favor TJ Graham as think Wheaton is the 4th best option in Pittsburgh. Pat Edwards might be listed as a starter in Detroit but think Broyles will end up as the second best WR in Detroit by the end of the season.