PDA

View Full Version : Tuel coming up next couple mins on NFLNetwork...

SquishDaFish
09-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Talking MAnuel and then Tuel on

Mr. Miyagi
09-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Get the Tuel on...

Mad Max
09-02-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm happy for the kid. EJ is "out" just long enough for Tuel to extract every second of his 15 minutes, tick, tick, tick...

SquishDaFish
09-02-2013, 10:22 AM
He said its in the coaches hands and obviously up to EJ as to who starts

FamousAmos
09-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Seems like a great kid, has a good head on his shoulders. For his sake, I hope he can make the most of his opportunity and play well either week one if he starts or if he has to come in as a back up. It would be nice to have a reliable backup for once. Im certain the reason why Fitz played hurt was because Gailey had no faith in Tyler Thigpen.

better days
09-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Seems like a great kid, has a good head on his shoulders. For his sake, I hope he can make the most of his opportunity and play well either week one if he starts or if he has to come in as a back up. It would be nice to have a reliable backup for once. Im certain the reason why Fitz played hurt was because Gailey had no faith in Tyler Thigpen.

I think the only reason Thigpen was on the team & players like Vince Young was cut & T Jax was buried deep with no chance to play was because Chan knew Bills fans would be screaming for Fitz to be benched if there was any kind of viable option to him.