PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Lineup Help

The Jokeman
09-03-2013, 09:58 PM
The Poll covers it but here's my full squad if you guys think there's some other combo that's better

QB Romo
RB1 Forte
RB2 Alfred Morris
WR1 Cobb
WR2 DeSean Jackson
TE Rudolph
FLEX Your votes will help
K Henery
DST Ravens
---------------------------------------
RB Lamar Miller
WR Cecil Shorts
WR Steve Smith

RB Knowshon Moreno
RB Felix Jones
RB LeGarret Blount
TE Coby Fleener
QB Rivers

clumping platelets
09-04-2013, 05:54 AM
:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Shorts or Miller......I'd go with Miller

SabreEleven
09-04-2013, 08:14 AM
The Poll covers it but here's my full squad if you guys think there's some other combo that's better

QB Romo
RB1 Forte
RB2 Alfred Morris
WR1 Cobb
WR2 DeSean Jackson
TE Rudolph
FLEX Your votes will help
K Henery
DST Ravens
---------------------------------------
RB Lamar Miller
WR Cecil Shorts
WR Steve Smith

RB Knowshon Moreno
RB Felix Jones
RB LeGarret Blount
TE Coby Fleener
QB Rivers

It might be me, but your team sucks.

The King
09-04-2013, 09:22 AM
I would play SMith.

The Jokeman
09-04-2013, 12:30 PM
It might be me, but your team sucks.

I admit my RB depth is questionable after my top 3 but feel they're the best top 3 in the league. None of my WRs are elite but still solid guys who each should be the focal of their passing games which to me vital in producing in a PPR. I won this league last year with Romo at QB and since INTs don't count against us don't mind having him or Rivers.

ELAYAS
09-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Since you said PPR, I went with Shorts. Didn't like the other matchups.

The Jokeman
09-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Since you said PPR, I went with Shorts. Didn't like the other matchups.

I'm going back and fourth between Shorts and Miller. As Cleveland's run defense was horrid last year and I think Miller's a complete back RB and might get 80 yards, a TD and 3 or 4 catches which to me great production as to me it's good to aim for at least 15 points or so from every spot except QB and K. Yet Shorts was really solid last year but wonder if he'll be hurt without Blackmon around.

ELAYAS
09-05-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm going back and fourth between Shorts and Miller. As Cleveland's run defense was horrid last year and I think Miller's a complete back RB and might get 80 yards, a TD and 3 or 4 catches which to me great production as to me it's good to aim for at least 15 points or so from every spot except QB and K. Yet Shorts was really solid last year but wonder if he'll be hurt without Blackmon around.Didn't know about it. If CLE run-D is really bad, Miller might be the better option.