PDA

View Full Version : Jets game in December

TigerJ
07-12-2003, 09:03 PM
That's the game I've circled on my calendar as the one game I can attend. My dilemma: should I try to buy tickets online at the Bills site, or should I look elsewhere (i.e. a season ticket holder who can't go that week). I don't think I'll try to bid on ebay or pay an inflated price to a scalper, but I wondered if there's anyone here who can't go to that game and has tickets to sell (at their retail value). If you've got more than one and no one to attend with you, I'd consider that. A couple of disclaimers are in order though. I'm a happily married guy, so I'm not looking for a "date," and I'm not into drinking and loud stuff at games. I tend to be pretty quiet at games for a fan.

Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

BillsFever
07-12-2003, 09:06 PM
I'll sell you my tickets for the low price of $200 each :snicker:

Dozerdog
07-12-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
That's the game I've circled on my calendar as the one game I can attend. My dilemma: should I try to buy tickets online at the Bills site, or should I look elsewhere (i.e. a season ticket holder who can't go that week). I don't think I'll try to bid on ebay or pay an inflated price to a scalper, but I wondered if there's anyone here who can't go to that game and has tickets to sell (at their retail value). If you've got more than one and no one to attend with you, I'd consider that. A couple of disclaimers are in order though. I'm a happily married guy, so I'm not looking for a "date," and I'm not into drinking and loud stuff at games. I tend to be pretty quiet at games for a fan.

Talk to Wys, we have 12 in the zoner section. I don't beleive I will be there, so we have a few available.

Dozerdog
07-12-2003, 09:24 PM
BTW- another "unadvertised special" to our donors at $25 and above is first dibs on any unused Zoner tickets at cost.- It got Shelby, Church, & son of satan season opener tix!

Halbert
07-13-2003, 08:48 AM
At a 4:15 game in December I guarantee you'd be able to scalp mint seats at face value max. Unless you specifically want to sit with a group, trust me. I'm thinking of making that one of my games this season and that's what I'm going to do if I go.

SABURZFAN
07-13-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ

do not bring Creemore with you.you'll get thrown out.

WG
07-13-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
At a 4:15 game in December I guarantee you'd be able to scalp mint seats at face value max. Unless you specifically want to sit with a group, trust me. I'm thinking of making that one of my games this season and that's what I'm going to do if I go.

In my entire Bills life, I've never been to a game where you couldn't get tix at face or even less. PO games included. In fact, at the early '90s PO games, I ate a bunch of them. I bought 80 for a TG and sold only 60-some. Ate about a dozen. It was nice to be able to go to the car at the half, but heck, not worth the bucks. LOL

Anyone interested in going who doesn't have tix can practically count on getting some at face or less. The problem is where you'd be sitting. High up no doubt. And if you need more than 2, that's when they get expensive for the good games.

So if you're willing to sit in not-so-great seats or one-sy or in a pair at most, no problem. Just go, you'll find something.