PDA

View Full Version : PHI Riley Cooper and Cary Williams go at it

The King
09-05-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2013/09/cary_williams_and_riley_cooper_fight_during_eagles_practice.html
<iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/C_ZQDC/OBXnIiiPouAX/embed/select/WTLNDt_3tugo?params=zone%3Dcsnvideo&autoPlay=true" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Bangarang
09-05-2013, 12:28 PM
I don't get it. That wasn't even a good fight.

Meathead
09-05-2013, 12:29 PM
thank god somebody gave this its own thread

Novacane
09-05-2013, 12:29 PM
I doubt it had anything to do with what Riley said:

This isn't the first time Williams has been involved in an on-field encounter. He had one last year with Jackson when the Eagles and Ravens played early in the season. Williams was also thrown out of practice earlier this summer for a shoving match with a Patriots wide receiver during joint practices.

The King
09-05-2013, 12:37 PM
thank god somebody gave this its own thread
I figured you'd love this. White guy uses N word. Black guy has zero tolerance with him 2 months later.

Night Train
09-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I figured you'd love this. White guy uses N word. Black guy has zero tolerance with him 2 months later.
It took him 2 months to figure it out ?

PTI
09-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Thread title is gay...........

Meathead
09-05-2013, 08:20 PM
ohhhh thats the guy. i didnt make the connection. duh

i didnt pay much attention to this when it was in the news bc it sounded just stupid, but i was wondering if they ever confirmed he said the real nword or was he just using the general nigga term?

the key distinction there is was he really being racist or just using an acceptable form of the word but in anger? i mean lets just admit the guys a dick but is he just a hothead or is he a racist hothead?

that would make a huge diff to me so i was curious if it ever got that detailed

Mace
09-05-2013, 08:28 PM

Then really works him over to make a statement by slapping at him and giving his facemask a good tugging to teach him a lesson. I never saw the video, I thought they really had a fight.