X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixxum
    • Mar 2006

Ray Lewis said claiming delay in Denver vs. Baltimore was intentional

Ray Lewis has taken acceptation to delays. It is common knowledge that he thinks that the delay in the super bowl was not an accident. The Ravens were up big when the stadium lost power. There was also a delay to the start of the Denver, Baltimore game because of "lightning". Ray on his twitter account stated "here we go again with the intentional delays". "Don't tell me they had to delay this game". and my favorite "God would not mess wid the Ravens". As quickly as these post went up on his twitter account they came down.

Yes Ray Ray,

The whole world and God hates the Ravens. That's why you are super bowl champs.

I really hate this guy.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Ray Lewis said claiming delay in Denver vs. Baltimore was intentional

We're doomed !!! Ray won so he needs to stay retired.

Comment

• Gibby
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      We're doomed !!! Ray won so he needs to stay retired.
      Of course, if he wanted to play LB for us, well that would be okay too.

Comment

• pmoon6
        Legendary Zoner
        • Dec 2002

If you watched the game yesterday, you can see the obvious fix. The Broncos and Peyton Manning were the benificiaries of a one sided game. Walt Coleman has been bought. The NFL is a joke. Simple mathematics.

If you had a 1 billion dollar business and could control part time employees that can affect your profit margin, what would you do?

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
          If you watched the game yesterday, you can see the obvious fix. The Broncos and Peyton Manning were the benificiaries of a one sided game. Walt Coleman has been bought. The NFL is a joke. Simple mathematics.

If you had a 1 billion dollar business and could control part time employees that can affect your profit margin, what would you do?
          Broncos - 8 penalties for 61 yards (gave away three first downs)
          Ravens - 7 penalties for 53 yards (gave away two first downs)

Where's the fix?

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

I happen to agree with him but I think it was more to do with Vegas than anyone hating the Ravens.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DynaPaul View Post
              I happen to agree with him but I think it was more to do with Vegas than anyone hating the Ravens.
              About the Super Bowl or the game last night?

I arrived in Denver last night and I can confirm there were thunderstorms over the west side of the city. I've seen them delay football games for it in the past as well.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

These conspiracy theories are a waste of everyones time.

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post

Walt Coleman is the absolute worst.

He ****ed us so hard against New England in 1998.

I'm sure you remember it (since I can't forget it no matter how hard I try).

4th and 9 with seconds to go in the fourth quarter. Bledsoe "completes" a pass to Shawn Jefferson that is not only out of bounds but also short. Flutie and Reed claimed the refs said "just give it to them."

Then comes a "pass interference" on a ****ing hail mary.

The fix was in. And apparently still is.

What I saw in the first half of yesterday's game, the Ravens were getting screwed.

That's just Walt being Walt.
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

Ray Lewis does know what a good cover up looks like though.
                    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                    Vanek is Austrian not European
                    Originally posted by Prov401
                    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                    Originally posted by better days
                    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                      • Sep 2010

I guess the murder he was involved in was staged too.
                      Originally posted by OpIv37
                      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

How the hell would the delay of the start of the game in Denver help one team and hurt the other?

Makes no sense.

Comment

• JoeMama
                          Emotion Sickness
                          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                          Broncos - 8 penalties for 61 yards (gave away three first downs)
                          Ravens - 7 penalties for 53 yards (gave away two first downs)

Where's the fix?
                          You're omitting non-calls. Which were blatant in the first half.
                          Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by JoeMama View Post
                            You're omitting non-calls. Which were blatant in the first half.
                            I saw non-calls go both ways. What are you referring to?

Comment

• JoeMama
                              Emotion Sickness
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by mixxum View Post
                              Ray Lewis has taken acceptation to delays. It is common knowledge that he thinks that the delay in the super bowl was not an accident. The Ravens were up big when the stadium lost power. There was also a delay to the start of the Denver, Baltimore game because of "lightning". Ray on his twitter account stated "here we go again with the intentional delays". "Don't tell me they had to delay this game". and my favorite "God would not mess wid the Ravens". As quickly as these post went up on his twitter account they came down.

Yes Ray Ray,

The whole world and God hates the Ravens. That's why you are super bowl champs.

I really hate this guy.
                              I think Ray Lewis is the best LB to ever play the game.

But he IS brutally insane.

I thought it was hilarious a few days ago when Joe Flacco said 90% of his pregame speeches made no sense. I can imagine.

Comment

Working...
                              X