PDA

View Full Version : Bills given the Game of Thrones treatment

Don't Panic
09-06-2013, 05:27 AM
They did one for all 32 teams. Our beloved Bills:

http://whatshotdjroomba.minus.com/mbyuzJFrqc03mG

Not sure about the bent and broken one, but I dig the theme. Makes for good wallpaper.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-06-2013, 02:52 PM
It's the Bills and the missed the chance to make a "Winter is Coming" joke?

JoeMama
09-06-2013, 05:22 PM
The Bills are like the Samwell Tarly of the NFL.

Kind of awkward, bumbling and incompetent... but good-natured and even shows a flash of bravery every once in a while.

And people still like them despite frequent failure.

Buffalo Thriller
09-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Just put beware the stampede as my background.

Mace
09-06-2013, 07:29 PM

Kind of awkward, bumbling and incompetent... but good-natured and even shows a flash of bravery every once in a while.

I prefer to think of them as the Daenerys Targaryen of the NFL. Put down like dogs from their glory by insanity, and finding their way back to power. Except they aren't small or lovely. They wandered around the deserts a long time though, and the NFL has clearly conspired to keep them from power.

JoeMama
09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I prefer to think of them as the Daenerys Targaryen of the NFL. Put down like dogs from their glory by insanity, and finding their way back to power. Except they aren't small or lovely. They wandered around the deserts a long time though, and the NFL has clearly conspired to keep them from power.

I have a hard time picturing the Bills as a total babe with a good head on her shoulders like Daenerys.

The last 13 years definitely resemble her trek through the red waste though.

Bunion
09-07-2013, 10:18 AM
The Bills are Doran Martell. Great plans that sound great but never seem to work.

X-Era
09-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Well let's change our logo:

X-Era
09-07-2013, 10:35 AM

No, were Arya Stark... Exiled, crapped on, shunned, ignored, and getting really pissed off and about to go ape ****.

IlluminatusUIUC
09-07-2013, 03:32 PM

We're the Night's Watch in general. We take the players who have been exiled to the frozen north. We talk about former glory but are currently a shadow of it. We rely on handouts from the rest of the league to stay financially viable. And once a year we range north of the wall but no one really wants to go and the locals don't want us there.

Don't Panic
09-08-2013, 08:43 AM
Well let's change our logo:

I wouldn't mess with that guy...