PDA

View Full Version : Byrd Situation: Eugene Parker is an idiot!!

Thundering Buffalo
09-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Parker negotiated with the Bills like they didn't know about this chronic plantar fasciitis asking for top money with damaged goods. Byrd and Parker were trying to play Whaley for a fool, which he is not, and I'm glad he offered them a fair deal and then told Parker to go pound sand! Byrd will NEVER get any team to offer him close to what he wants until he's completely healthy and can prove it during a physical. They're both acting like they were hoping the Bills would cave under the pressure and when they didn't BOTH run to the media acting like they got screwed. Stick to your plan Whaley this is one fan glad you did!

mrbojanglezs
09-08-2013, 11:14 AM
No complaints on how the Bills have handled the situation. Byrd is proving more and more that he is a me first player with very poor judgement in representation

kishoph
09-08-2013, 11:16 AM
I wonder if the plantar fasciitis did play part in the negotiations ?

Thundering Buffalo
09-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Got to wonder what the reaction of Bills fans would have been had he given Byrd top dollar KNOWING he had this chronic condition my guess is they would have bee pissed

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt it did

stuckincincy
09-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I wonder if the plantar fasciitis did play part in the negotiations ?

Dunno, but he hauled in millions of dollars worth of...Plantar Peanuts. :pimped:

Johnny Bugmenot
09-08-2013, 12:36 PM
They still tagged him, and he's still raking in huge bucks this year.

If they were smart they would had let him walk and find some other sad sack of a team willing to take on his demands.

jamze132
09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
IMO, the plantar fasciwhatthehellthingy is BS. yeah he might have it but I doubt it's as bad as he's making it out to be. We wouldn't have tagged him if it was bad.

jdaltroy5
09-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Do we really need another thread about this?

Beebe's Kid
09-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Do we really need another thread about this?
With everybody pissing and moaning because they are butt hurt about it. Ask any of these armchair GMs about the situation before hand...explain that he had the PF last season, let them know the numbers, and see where they stand.

They wouldn't be upset if the Bills had given him the money knowing about the PF, which they certainly did, as he had it last year. Repeat...the condition was known last season...but now they are upset because the guy's agent is a dickhead.

Sad sack? The guy is a damn good safety, and you would have said the same ****ing thing before all of this happened. This isn't Madden, and the players have actual lives and this is their career. The total lack of empathy on this issue is beyond absurd. How could he be so selfish, when you want to see him risk his health on Sundays? Doesn't he like you?