PDA

View Full Version : There's no moral victory

Mr. Miyagi
09-08-2013, 03:24 PM
But for a young team with first time head coach and rookie QB and WRs, we hung in there until the very end. Stupid penalties set us back, learning experience for rookie HC on clock management. But there's a bright future here for sure. EJ has shown he's the franchise guy we've been waiting for. GO BILLS!!!

Thundering Buffalo
09-08-2013, 03:26 PM
If Brady was hanging by a rope off a bridge I'd still cut it

DBrown77
09-08-2013, 03:28 PM
It sucks, but I agree.

Iehoshua
09-08-2013, 03:30 PM
So much lack of discipline with penalties and turnovers... The Pats shot themselves in the foot enough to keep us in it.. Really can't feel that good about this asides from the hope that they improve the sloppiness.

SpikedLemonade
09-08-2013, 05:21 PM
EJ looked like a NFL QB.

Our D did not completely suck.

Having said that, the Jets, Dolphins and Pats are 1-0 and we are in last place at 0-1. If the Panthers play better O than they did today (they played great D today), we will be 0-2 and a 5 point underdog heading to NYJ in week 3.

This season may feel better than the results in a hurry.

ZAZusmc03
09-08-2013, 05:30 PM
"I'm here to win. I've been here a long time. I just want to freaking win. We've got to find a way to make the plays at the end of the game." Kyle Williams.

Crisis
09-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Did you just preface your explanation of how the game was a moral victory with "there's no moral victory"

Meathead
09-08-2013, 05:37 PM
well there are some positives to the game but they really didnt hang in there with them. they got three purely lucky plays at crucial moments just to be within a couple touchdowns

this was much closer to a blowout than a well competed game. they got tons of work to do but at least ej had a very reassuring debut

imbondz
09-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Did you just preface your explanation of how the game was a moral victory with "there's no moral victory"

Yes he did

Mace
09-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Our D did not completely suck.

Brady spent more time getting up from the ground this time playing us than I ever remember.

Lone Stranger
09-08-2013, 08:15 PM
A loss is loss is a loss.....

psubills62
09-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Andrew Brandt @adbrandt
We will hear the "No moral victories" speeches from the Bills, but that seems like a moral victory.

BuffaloRedleg
09-09-2013, 12:11 AM
well there are some positives to the game but they really didnt hang in there with them. they got three purely lucky plays at crucial moments just to be within a couple touchdowns

this was much closer to a blowout than a well competed game. they got tons of work to do but at least ej had a very reassuring debut

woah who is this guy?

All joking aside, if I may quote The Mighty Ducks (loosely):

Emelio Estevez: If I had been just 6 inches to the left I would have scored.

Joshua Jackson (I'm sorry I know his name): But if you were 6 inches to the right you would have missed completely.

**** I'm hammered what was the point? Whatever who cares anymore. Bummer day but I don't know EJ played good for his first ****ing game in NFL. Jesus give the guy a break people.

Edit: what the **** did i just write I'm not deleting it

feldspar
09-09-2013, 12:56 AM

The Patriots got just as many lucky plays than the Bills.