PDA

View Full Version : Stevie was right.. no one on the Pats could cover him

Tatonka
09-08-2013, 03:37 PM
unfortunately, he can't catch the ball when he is wide open.. ****ing douchebag

Crisis
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Stevie is the perfect WR for this team. If you could capture the essence of this franchise into one player you'd have Stevie Johnson.

Tatonka
09-08-2013, 03:52 PM
he catches that ball and we probably win that ****ing game

HAMMER
09-08-2013, 04:05 PM
He was foresaken once again.

imbondz
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
that's why for the most part great players keep their mouths shut and let their play speak for them

Fixxxer
09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Yep, very disappointed in that drop and in CJ's fumble. Those are the vets that we should be relying on to win games and not put us in bad situations.

Owen DeBoard
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM
The guy drops some very important passes but dont forget that TD catch he had was a good one he drops the easy passes and catches the tough ones I dont understand him. Guess thats why he was a 7th round draft pick.

Meathead
09-08-2013, 04:33 PM
that's why for the most part great players keep their mouths shut and let their play speak for them

fortunately i think hes been trying to do that

unfortunately the results were still the same

he desperately needs to be a leader on this team. i watched his body language and posture after his gorgeous td and he was fine. in the past he would carry on for quite a while and that risks loss of focus. he was much better today, so hes trying. still needs to catch that fkn ball there

JoeMama
09-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Stevie Johnson is a good player.

But he's terrible when you need him most.

Which makes him at best a #1b or a #2.

His pregame commentary would have been more appreciated if he actually backed it up.

Which of course he's incapable of doing. He's just not good enough to trash talk that much.

JoeMama
09-08-2013, 04:38 PM
BTW I'm hoping SJ takes to twitter and blames God for this performance too.

At least that would be amusing.

Bills losses, on the other hand, are not.

Beebe's Kid
09-08-2013, 04:39 PM
If you have a team of rookies, you need to have the few veterans provide leadership, and be accountable. Stevie hasn't done that. I don't think the guy doesn't try, as Meat pointed out, but I think that he should make statements on Sundays instead of midweek. The TD was a nice grab. I don't want to take any credit away when it is do, but the ball was perfectly thrown. The drop on the other hand...

feldspar
09-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Nobody can stop Stevie...except Stevie himself. HUGE drop.

Penalties too...a couple of crucial "hands to the face" calls against us after converting third downs. They were drive killers of the worst kind. Other ones too. Bad turnovers, although we got some ourselves.

The most unforgivable thing to me is that we kept running the no-huddle on our final real drive. Not only that, but we passed the ball twice on that 3-and-out. The idea should have been to try to run out the clock.

This game was the Bills to be had, and they blew it in terrible fashion...again.

bf1
09-08-2013, 04:55 PM
I never liked Stevie. Same old ****.

Bellowing4DaBills
09-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Every year it seems he drops a pass at key times in games.

OpIv37
09-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Yep, very disappointed in that drop and in CJ's fumble. Those are the vets that we should be relying on to win games and not put us in bad situations.

Don't forget Chandler's drop and multiple penalties. The vets on O really ****ed over EJ today.

OpIv37
09-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Nobody can stop Stevie...except Stevie himself. HUGE drop.

Penalties too...a couple of crucial "hands to the face" calls against us after converting third downs. They were drive killers of the worst kind. Other ones too. Bad turnovers, although we got some ourselves.

The most unforgivable thing to me is that we kept running the no-huddle on our final real drive. Not only that, but we passed the ball twice on that 3-and-out. The idea should have been to try to run out the clock.

This game was the Bills to be had, and they blew it in terrible fashion...again.

I think the first "hands to the face" was legit.... the second one was very sketchy, and it looked like the Pats' player had his hands up in the facemask too. Neither one obviously moved the head and it should have been a no-call.

And I agree on the no-huddle- at one point it was 3rd and 4- ok, go no huddle, but do a hard count and try to draw them off for a free first down. Once they set the D, they can't substitute, which is the purpose of the no-huddle anyway. Mind-boggling coaching decision.

coastal
09-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Don't forget Chandler's drop and multiple penalties. The vets on O really ****ed over EJ today.
EJ needs to lead this group... Because the vets aren't strong enough to lead him.

gebobs
09-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Sorry...I've posted it before. It bears posting again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UFt9F6gk7go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>