PDA

View Full Version : Not bad - close game in game 1

stuckincincy
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Not a bad debut by the rookie qb. Agreed, the TOP difference was bad. As well as the net plays and the 3rd conversions.

Still, just a 2 point loss.

I note that the putative big noise in the AFC, the North, sits with a 0 and 4 record.

So we have to stick around and see what happens.

Meathead
09-08-2013, 04:20 PM
probably the most misleading two point loss in bills history

positives to take away include a very impressively steady performance by the rookie qb, and surprisingly good pass defense from the heavily depleted dbacks

other than that it was only three straight bolts of lightning from god that kept it from being a blowout. really they didnt deserve to be in that game. sure i wish they could have got one more golden bolt from the sky to win it, but they were really outclassed far more than the two points imo

better than i expected tbh so we got that goin for us. nice start for ej and the scrub dbs but other than that pretty freakin crappy

Meathead
09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
ppl are saying the d did better than they expected, well for me i dont think they did bc i expected they would be better than last year. it might not be fair of me but i knew pettine was involved in one of the only defenses that consistently challenged marcia so i figured he would whip the unit into decent shape. and thats what they were, decent. they made good plays, and had some big errors. overall it might look better due to the three absolute freak of nature bald faced luck plays they had fall in their laps but also had a lot of critical failures. so decent overall

just too many freakin mistakes. if they counted unforced errors like in tennis id estimate it was bills 24 cheaters 4. bills just mistaking their way left and right today