Do you feel better or worse about EJ turning into a franchise QB after todays game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2slowtogofast
    • Sep 2007

Do you feel better or worse about EJ turning into a franchise QB after todays game?

For me I feel better. Hopefully EJ lives up to all the potential that people say he has. I am excited for next week. Let see some progress.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Do you feel better or worse about EJ turning into a franchise QB after todays gam

The same. Remember how confident and good Trent looked in his first game?
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• 2slowtogofast
      • Sep 2007

Re: Do you feel better or worse about EJ turning into a franchise QB after todays gam

Yes that is why I am trying not to get too excited.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Better.

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
          • Sep 2012

He accounted for 0 turnovers, which is definitely a bonus for a rookie QB. I understand he had one called back, but I wasn't in the room so I didn't see what happened there.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Better. A small step.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

He's had 1 NFL game. Looked very encouraging to me.

I guess we'll have to wait another week before burying him as a bust.

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

Looked good. like the direction

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                  Yeah, actually I do remember. He went and sat by himself on the bench and kept fussing with the front of his fashionable spiked hair. Didn't talk to anyone, coaches or teammates, kept fussing with the front of his hair. He went 10 of 20 with an INT for 97 yards in a 38-7 Pats win, 4.85 Y/A, ran once for no yards, then hurried back to the bench to play with his hair some more.

That wasn't really very confident or very good.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

I can't really say after one game.

I will say this though: most of EJ's bad plays came early and he made some veteran-like plays later in the game (obviously not enough of them). I think that's a good sign, but I remember how good I felt leaving Buffalo on a Monday morning after JP Losman led us to a victory in the season opener......
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Lone Stranger
                      • Sep 2002

He seems to have a very nice touch but has a long way to go.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

EJ hasn't had live action for weeks now, just to be clear here about his start.

Comment

• Meathead
                          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                          • Jul 2002

only had 150 passing yds but had two big gainers called back each due to hands to the face penalties

no sacks, fumbles, or ints which is huge. gorgeous td to stevie, another easy td to woods. badly missed an open streaking graham

overall a B+ i guess. pretty darn good for a first game
                          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Turf
                            • Jul 2002

I thought the play calling was too conservative, especially when we were ahead. He had a good pass called back by a hands to the face. Two very good TD's. They should have had him throw on first more. I think they protected him too much. IMO he was very solid and didn't get enough chances.
                            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
                              Trent was on fire til his concussion. I'm excited w what I saw today in EJ but one game means nothing. And Troy Aikman started his career 1-15.
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X