X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Managing the Game

That seems to be the key phrase from coaches and players on Manuel.

I, for one, hope they stay the course. That's how guys like Brady and Roethlisberger started their career.

The Bills defense is not quite to the level of winning this kind of game yet, Yet!

Just not pushing the kids, especially Manuel, too much at this stage. We seems to have a good piece to build on.

Fix the basic stuff, like penalties etc. and find out what players can do what for now.
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Managing the Game

I think Hackett's play calling was suspect. Too conservative, and he kept running the same running play on 3rd down. He should have aired it out more. Not to mention his lack of clock management sense.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Re: Managing the Game

I'm already tired of hearing about the clock management. They designed the offense in a certain fashion and that's what they are going to do. They played to win not to avoid losing. They needed to score to win the game it doesn't matter how much time they ran off the clock sputtering around.

Comment

Working...
      X