This Thread May Offend Some -- When Ralph Dies I Will NOT Be Kissing His Dead Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

This Thread May Offend Some -- When Ralph Dies I Will NOT Be Kissing His Dead Ass

Just a head's up.... I know some of you ******s who want to remember the City of Buffalo when your Polish parents were young in the 50's and 60's will suck Ralph's legacy coq when he thankfully dies, but your guilt for rightfully leaving the dying city will be nothing more than fake tears when Ralph finally dies physically (he died mentally years ago).

Ralph never wanted a franchise in Buffalo in the late 50's. He wanted to have the Miami franchise. He never lived in Buffalo preferring his Detroit and Florida residences.

He gives some money to charities for tax write-offs but no evidence that he does more than other billionaires.

What we do know is that he paid $25K in 1960 for a team worth $900M and he put virtually nothing into the stadium rather crying poor for the taxpayers to fund and subsidize the stadium.

Ralph is THE worst owner in Buffalo professional sports history.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-09-2013, 03:34 PM.
  • gebobs
    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
    • Sep 2003

Re: This Thread May Offend Some -- When Ralph Dies I Will NOT Be Kissing His Dead Ass

I'm offended that you think this was worthy of a new thread.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• GvilleBills
      • Mar 2006

Re: This Thread May Offend Some -- When Ralph Dies I Will NOT Be Kissing His Dead Ass

I think if anyone was to get offended, it would've been from your first 20 versions of this thread Spiked.
      Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• jdaltroy5
        • Aug 2012

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by GvilleBills View Post
          I think if anyone was to get offended, it would've been from your first 20 versions of this thread Spiked.
          Not here.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
            • Aug 2013

I would not recommend kissing any male asses, dead or alive.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
              I would not recommend kissing any male asses, dead or alive.
              I appreciate your recommendation.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

You obviously do not know the stories of John Snyder or John Rigas
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                  You obviously do not know the stories of John Snyder or John Rigas
                  I wish you would not make this about why Buffalo sucks.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                    I wish you would not make this about why Buffalo sucks.
                    I am not.

Ralph is not a worse owner than either of the two people I listed.

Nobody cares if you kiss his ass.

Your wanting him to die is the issue
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                      • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                      Your wanting him to die is the issue
                      I accept that I am a piece of **** for wanting a 94 year old piece of crap to finally sleep forever.

Comment

• GvilleBills
                        • Mar 2006

Not here.
                        There's enough transplants here that my point remains valid. You're better than this. The old draft day cooking threads still make me hungry thinking about them.
                        Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Just a head's up.... I know some of you ******s who want to remember the City of Buffalo when your Polish parents were young in the 50's and 60's will suck Ralph's legacy coq when he thankfully dies, but your guilt for rightfully leaving the dying city will be nothing more than fake tears when Ralph finally dies physically (he died mentally years ago).

Ralph never wanted a franchise in Buffalo in the late 50's. He wanted to have the Miami franchise. He never lived in Buffalo preferring his Detroit and Florida residences.

He gives some money to charities for tax write-offs but no evidence that he does more than other billionaires.

What we do know is that he paid $25K in 1960 for a team worth $900M and he put virtually nothing into the stadium rather crying poor for the taxpayers to fund and subsidize the stadium.

Ralph is THE worst owner in Buffalo professional sports history.
                          It is obvious you were not yet born when the Buffalo Braves were in existence.

You don't know what you are talking about, which is often the case with you.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Such melodramatic drama queens on this board.

Who cares about this thread?

Comment

• EricStratton
                              • Jul 2002

Other than your narcissism what happened to prompt this on a Monday afternoon?

Comment

Working...
                              X